• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Are you ready guys!!?
Please! Remember that our server client is 100% needed!
Otherwise normal tibia client will debug!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Website countdown, doesnt adjust to your time zone.

To be clear, server will be launching in 1h 15 mins!

I can't seem to download the client? It takes me to a page that doesn't load (which I assume is supposed to be mega.nz since that's where the link directs to).

If it doesnt work for any of you, just right-click and copy link.

Then paste into any explorer and download.

Enjoy!

Hold CTrl and klcik the download link, then it works.

By the way, why do i not regain mana when eating food? and i found a bug.exori con spell regens mana insted of using it xd

Last edited:
Yeah of course... just go to the top of depot, and talk to the god there.

Hold CTrl and klcik the download link, then it works.

By the way, why do i not regain mana when eating food? and i found a bug.exori con spell regens mana insted of using it xd
From what I understand it's intended. Each weapon will have a spell that gives mana when you use it, while the other ones will spend mana.
So using exori con will give you mana, which then allows you to use your other spells.

What I don't like about this is that some spells can only be used on monsters while other spells can be used without a target. The problem is that if you are exploring around and run out of mana, you have no way to regen unless there are monsters around. So for example: when using the bow, exori con is your regen spell (which you can only use on monsters). Then you have the mage wand which has two strike spells that regen mana and can be used without having a target.
@Aeronx

If it doesnt work for any of you, just right-click and copy link.

Then paste into any explorer and download.

Enjoy!

Lol you should really fix that, a few friends of mine were looking for an OT & we were about to skip yours entirely because of this- to clarify YOU are lucky I decided to read the forums.

There's no information of what increases what precisely- does putting points into "damage" increase Magic, None-magic or all damage?
Much does each point of Damage Reduction, reduce damage exactly?
Can magic also crit? or only melee? or range aswell?

Can't swap equipment during combat- but you can take it off, stupidly annoying.
I feel like there shouldn't be a level requirement for the lower tier items- if I can craft/obtain it I should be able to wear it.

Also what exactly is with all this content for level 600, when the level cap is suppose to be 150.

Last edited:
I love and play almost all custom servers but i quit this one relatively quick (after crafting first item), So i'll give you my feedback and ways i think you could improve.

1. Why is the starter island so far inland. Why not just move it west closer to the beach?
a. moving the cabin west saves time, it's more QoL than anything. There is no nice sights or anything on way to it, so i don't see the point of having it way over there.

2. The amt of mats needed for the starting set is too time consuming. Crafting can be a core aspect of the server, and when done right is even fun. But this is just boring, this is a starter set, it shouldn't be a hassle to create such a basic thing.
a. The starting tier 1 gear should take 1 of each mat to create, I spent like 10 mins gathering and only could make a pair of armor or something, and a weapon. I don't feel like spending 30min + on a crappy starter set, with the boring gathering system. Perhaps allow people to right click the objects in future to harvest, if they have tool on them as well, for QoL.

3. The start is just so bland and un-interesting. very cliche and done in a very poor way.
a. Incorporate better starting quests? Maybe you go gather 3 trees, harvest 3 plants, and mine 3 rocks. You than can go talk to xx npc and pick your entire starting set, rather than gather all mats needed. It's best to get people into the more engaging parts of server, rather than the long time consuming ones early on. Those crafting grinds are a lot more bearable later on, once you established you enjoy the server.

-- All in all, didn't think there was enough work put into the beginning so i didn't even bother. A lot of the stuff seems poorly done. Initial map was boring, doing the gathering just to get my first set was time consuming and boring, finding the cabin was boring. just my words of advice, maybe i'll try it out in future versions.

I have one thing that i dont like, wich is the lvl cap for eq. I mean right now i can craft tier 4 items, but have been for like 2 hours at dl since lvl 50 just to get to level 60. Perhaps the problem is the slow leveling what makes it boring, or just not being able to use the items i crafted.

By the way, how can i get soulpoints faster? right now i cant heal my pet fast enough, its annoying ;p

@Zasranets Its intended, but the target problem is gona be fixed asap! Thanks for noticing out.
@Amusement Thanks for that, fixing asap aswell!

@Amusement Im actually updating the website with all this information so you all can have it clearly. Thanks for pointing it out. The problem with not having a level requirement would mean that you can craft something for lower levels and they would be OP. Content for lvl 600? WHERE? O_O Shouldnt be any. I changed all monsters and map zones to be for low level. Mind to tell me which? Use discord if needed, really thanks.

@Sepekus Thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it. I am no fan of starting zones and actually it was my first one, but you are totally right. So I'm gona change it in a close future (this week). Also, i'd like the idea of only clicking resources to gather if you have the tools on you, it saves time on something "boring".

I really appreciate all your concerns, and will address them asap! I am really doing this project for fun and for players! So I am hearing you guys!! Keep it up!

Thanks again to everybody!

Fixed download link. No subpages, nor alternatives hosts.
Click the big DOWNLOAD button at the website and download the client directly from our host.

Thanks! Addressing the other issues asap!

I think this OT has potential, reminds me a lot of Albion Online actually.
I believe you need an actual mapper though, one that knows how to pace the environment & quests better for new players- everything is all over the place & unnecessarily huge. This copy & paste thing you've been doing doesn't work for pacing quests or making the environment look natural- or aesthetically pleasing, you've got to keep in mind we're playing Tibia, the environment does not need to look like world of Warcraft in scale.

I'd recommend also reducing the combat time for non-pvp related activity's to around 20-30 seconds, mistakes are made & taking off a weapon- or wanting to change to a shield & having to sit there for a ridiculously long time to do so is very annoying.

Concerning pacing between tiers of items I believe needs changed, T1 needs to be easier- especially leather crafting, that or make it drop from the deer more frequently- we were in the noob island actually helping a friend for an extra 20 minutes just so he could equip himself.
I'd recommend implementing a smaller island, instead of an NPC use the environment, have footprints or something leading the way out of the sand onto a very obvious path- that then leads to a hut, also make your materials fit the environment, make a cave for Minerals, having minerals plopped on the surface is an odd concept, maybe sometimes on the edge of a mountain but there should be biomes which I think you tried to implement with the jungle/sand/woodland type environments that all hold a larger abundance of a certain resource.

Continuing with tiers- I don't think tier 2-4 should be level restricted, have them skill restricted eg magic level "60"- I feel like the game starts at T4 because you have implemented a class system with the items & it's so varied it looks quite amazing, but we're at this odd stagnant patch where we're stuck in this same t2-3 for a long period of time for no reason while I've been running around and mining tier 4-6 materials since level 20-40, I have another 40 levels to go to even start wearing? This is a strange- shorten the distance & requirements between 1-4 the rest after that is fine have them level restricted to stop twinking.
If it throws of the levelling/difficulty of monsters, then buff the monsters a little.

@Amusement Im actually updating the website with all this information so you all can have it clearly. Thanks for pointing it out. The problem with not having a level requirement would mean that you can craft something for lower levels and they would be OP. Content for lvl 600? WHERE? O_O Shouldnt be any. I changed all monsters and map zones to be for low level. Mind to tell me which? Use discord if needed, really thanks.

In town there are 2 quests.
"You read: Minions of Hell Event: Players needed: 3 Minimum level: 500"
"You read: Minions of hell Event Players needed: 1 Minimum level: 200"

Also east of town where I'm assuming we summon bosses it says
"Lord of Demons is very power monster that summons many demons. You should summon this boss with a good team level 600+"

I think there are more, but I can't remember their locations.

Yeah, i had the idea from albion, and adapted some kind of WoW and Albion together.

About mapping, is not that i dont get what you mean, and i think im not a bad mapper (not a supergood one either, truth be said),
but im doing this project 100% alone, which as you may already know is kind of time consuming. Now a days everybody wants to get paid,
not being part of a project and wait until it gives benefits, so its hard atm, but the map will get better, your ideas are good enough on that
for me to start.

I'll check the non-pvp pz, but atm is not my highest concern.

Right now, i think that gathering rises waaay too fast compared to crafting, that may be an issue. Also I have already planned on changing the
initial zone. Crafting T1 will become way more easy. Also its planned to lower the level restrictiong of t1-t4, because this is intended, the game really
starts at t4 when you can choose many many items and diferent spells that is even overwhelming.

Ill change the reading on those events. (Monsters summoned are fixed already)

Thanks for the feedback! It really helps! And im starting to work asap!

~~Aeronx

Mini patch added. More incoming asap!

Mining, Herbalism and Lumberjacking now only require the tool (pick, scythe or axe) to be on your backpack. Click on the resource to pick it up.
Spell target from most spells fixed.
!report command added.

Mini patch added. More incoming asap!

Mining, Herbalism and Lumberjacking now only require the tool (pick, scythe or axe) to be on your backpack. Click on the resource to pick it up.
Spell target from most spells fixed.
!report command added.

Your Quality of Life changes are going to make a huge difference in the long run :)

Back