• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Update Part 1

Class:
  • Shade:
  1. -All single target spells damage increased.
  2. -Shumpo spell (level 400 jump) damage greatly increased.
  3. -Flash Heal CD reduced from 5 to 3.5 seconds.
  4. -Added a new spell. Stun lock, which immobilices monsters and stuns players.
  • Necromancer:
  1. -Now all shadowstrikers deal AoE damage.
  2. -New summon added at lvl 700. Ultimate Shadowstrike.
  • Warrior:
  1. -New spell added. Demoralizing shout, it slows all movement in a wide area.
  • Ranger:
  1. -New spell added. Paralyze Shot, it slows all movement in a small area. Can be shoot from distance.
  2. -New pet added at lvl 700. Ultimate Pet.
  3. -Now all ranger pets have taunt.
  • Wizard:
  1. Spell Electric meteor global CD reduced to 0,1 seconds.
Items:
  1. Horned Helmet stats fixed.
  2. All two-handed addition skill stats fixed.
  3. Recipe from crafting fixed.
Map:
  1. New zone added to the EAST of the city.
  2. 3 new spawns added on this new zone for level 300+
  3. Map bug-fixes.
Note: Update part 2 will come later this week.
  • Vip system.
  • Autoloot system.
  • Dungeon 800.
  • Harcore Dungeons.
  • New quest.
  • Shapeshifter revamp.

Omg! I leave for 12 hours, and look what happens!

@Zasranets Thats exactly what i was trying to explain, only that you did way better! Thanks for the good words! You trully have a way with words!
@Sir Knighter Void is every 2h. Powerfull monsters is something you have? o_O It's not like i know that.. I needed something to reward Event Tokens, and people was saying that my spawns lacked bosses or something difficult, thats what I came up with.. Since bosses like "Orshabaal" or so, in my server are way harder and pretty much custom, so what was left? Something like a demon, but more powerfull.. aka.. [Powerfull] Monsters xD That's all the thinking i had on that.. So yeahh ofc, i did copy from yours xD
@Synnical Bro, quit raging, not worth it. But just a quick question,"at-least modify the scripts he copied", Really? Copied scripts? All my scripts are from this forum as i said before, and from a guy that wanted to help me and started doing scripts for me. So yeah, i did copy that too xD So, if I created something similar from 0, its like blaming samsung for doing something like the iphone. As I said to you many times, your opinion is as valid as anyones, that doesnt mean its the correct one.
@Deadbringer Yo, I told you to come back and tell me that is you. Old players from beta had shop points at start so they do not start fresh. (You can get your sword with that haha) I want you back, you helped me a lot! :)
@tokenzz Thanks Bro, ill keep it up! Releasing a nice update this weekend with many improvements and MORE COPIED STUFF YAY! Anyhow, its gona be amazing, gona keep it up working hard! Thanks again!

Note: Do NOT feel ofended by my sarcastic comments, just feel free to share your opinins and ill try to explain everything as good as possible! Why? Because I hear my players, I want to improve, and I do care!

Have a nice day!

~Aeronx
Just start playing. IGN Deadbringer. Id like to get my stuff please. Im trying to contact you ingame but its been 8h and no luck.

I had some problems with connecting, but was my fault, working fine, testing.

Last edited:
Okay well,Not sure what you changed but the formula for melee is just totally retarded.

Ive tested my spell hit -READ ...NOT NOOB MELEE HIT,cause no one actually use one on one hit.

So with battle axe (atk 25) i hit 2k
With ruthless axe atk 50 (+energy and useless mod that should not even exist cause they dont work on spell...) 2.2k

difference is 200 dmg? Thats on monk. On real monster with resistance the different isnt even noticable.

I test with atk 68 physical,upgrade and all,the dmg is at like 2.4k.

So the difference between a noob ,and a guy like me trying to reach full potential by farming mats/dust/enchant/coin to make one bad ass character is not possible anymore. The different is literally none. Someone could potentially just use battle axe the whole game long and wouldnt even notice anything on all his melee attack spell.

The whole enchant system is what brang me here in the first place. Just sad to see its really pointless and shouldn't really be a feature at all.

New eq doesnt boost dmg or like 5% ( i bet that best mlv set would give me like 100dmg more to spells)
Cleric heal really low (700-1700 for 106mlv and 400lv lol i got 2.7k hp and heal 30%-50% of MY hp)

@Deadbringer Warriors SHOULD always use single melee normal hit. Why? First 'cause it hits 2k+, secondly because warriors HEAL everytime they deal dmg.
Secondly, warrior spells are based on skill, weapon atk dmg and level. That means that a weapon with 50 attack and a weapon with 100 attack will make level 500 spell (for exemple) hit from 6k to 12k..
About the "enchants".. warriors should focus on get atk and atk% enchants, element% its more for shades, since they hit 3 times faster, and their spells are not atk based. Just because some enchants doesnt suit your
vocation doesnt mean that they aint usefull for other classes. Thats where balance is. There's people in the server with 120 atk weapon as warriors, and I can tell you the diference is pretty much visual.

@Adposatnr Cleric heal is based on level, there's clerics healing 3k or more with a single sio.. People have 250+ magic and so! There's a progression in game, the same goes for equipment, its mostly resistences, damage practically comes with level.

As a warrior with a 121 attack axe and 274 axe skill with utito tempo, I can confirm weapon damage does make a huge difference~
Let's hope for more mid-high level content soon, as well as better options to farm unity coins, as you need a ridiculous amount to get the perfect items done...

Yeah, update part 2 will bring tons of high level content with more spawns with unity. (Which btw, the last 3 new spawns, monsters there drop plenty of unity!)

So if i get 105mlv and i tank terofar when he debuff my mlv to 0 i lose like 400 dmg and 300 healing... Thats really boring no point in collecting items if they give me 5% power (at higher lvl it gonna be 1% of my power)

So if i get 105mlv and i tank terofar when he debuff my mlv to 0 i lose like 400 dmg and 300 healing... Thats really boring no point in collecting items if they give me 5% power (at higher lvl it gonna be 1% of my power)
Thats the whole point.
As a warrior with a 121 attack axe and 274 axe skill with utito tempo, I can confirm weapon damage does make a huge difference~
Let's hope for more mid-high level content soon, as well as better options to farm unity coins, as you need a ridiculous amount to get the perfect items done...

Yeah cause from 25-125 is like x5. Get a 70 axe use utito tempo and test the dmg. There will be close to no difference at all.I dont think the grind worth it at all. Some of us like to spend time rolling item and get the best out of them but the way it is right now there is no reward at all. Im not even sure someone would say WOW,WHAT WEAPON ARE YOU USING cause there is no difference between a simple battle axe and a 70atk weapon. ( * Minor difference)

I test 25 70 weapon

70-125 weapon is about same gap. Test it out before saying it make a difference. You might be surprise how low it is.

Pushed testing to the extreme

Scythe (atk 8)dmg exori : 2.2k
Atk 80 weapon: 2.6k

400 dmg difference on trainers with no resistance or defense. 5.5 dmg per attack.

exori gran
scythe dmg (2.2k .. same dmg then exori? lol)
atk80 (3k)
seems to scale a bit better 11.1 dmg per attack.

so your 130 atk weapon just give you about 400 more dmg then a 70atk on egran(mana waste lol)

Last edited:
Update Part 2:

New Dungeon Level 800

Autoloot.

(Autoloot will be free for a whole week, after that, autoloot will be a vip function)

Autoloot instructions:

!aloot add:ITEMNAME (You can add up to 5 items to loot)

!aloot remove:ITEMNAME

!aloot check (Checks the your looting list)

Map bug-fixes.

Shapesifters Revamp

Prepare to discover the true power of the wildest classe, with the new revamp of the shapeshifters will be able to focus their habilities to outstand whatever situlation.

Now they have mastered the weaponized battle style with CLUBS, that will help them on the battle.

Lycan Stance: Focused on pure damage, the Shapeshifters will wear a 2h club for maximum damage output, and will focus on powerfull single target habilities.

Dmg will be based on Weapon atk + Club Skil

Bear Stance: Focused on survivability and support, the Bear form will allow the shapeshifters to help their allies controling the battlefield with habilities like taunts.
They’ll wear 1h clubs along with the powerfull Claws to maximize their spells.

Dmg will be based on Weapon atk + Fist and CLub Skills

It works perfectly. Tested many times. Nobody complained. You probably using it wrong LoL!

NOTE: Apologies. You were right. When I ported from beta server i forgot to add something in database. Its fixed now. My bad.

Last edited:
After some time now! HERE'S a big UPDATE!

Patch Notes 13/04/16

• Dungeons:
  1. There is a new set of dungeons, the Heroic Dungeons. To access this dungeons you need to do a chain quest that is handled by Reaper, a new NPC set at the "Tea Room" next to depot. Once you did all the chain quest, you need to be at least level 1000 to do the first heroic dungeon. Heroic Dungeons are a version of the normal dungeons, just harder and with other bosses mechanics. This dungeons ARE NOT soloable, you will need a team no metter what. On heroic dungeons loot from monsters is greatly increased and the final reward is also better.
  2. New Heroic dungeons will be releasing after the patch is released.
  • Summoning Stone:
  1. Summoning Stone is a new item that will make you summon a boss of your choice. Those bosses are harder than normal, and you will need a team to defeat them. To summon those bosses you will need a Summoning Stone adquired with new tokens from the event "Minions of hell" and you will need to go East of Depot to find a mountain and an altar.
  • Monsters and Spawns:
  1. New monsters has been added. The wealthy goblins. This goblins will spawn randomly through the map, they are fast, they run from you and they have tons of HP, but if you can kill them fast enough they have plenty of rewards to give you, from Milions of golds, enchanting items to amazing equipment.
  2. High level spawns have been revised and now are more crowded so people can have more places to hunt and variety.
-Coin Wealthy goblin: This goblins carries with him up to 100cc with him. It will dissapear after 45 seconds if not killed.
-Enchant Wealthy goblin: This goblin holds all many items for enchanting and will also dissapear after 45 seconds.
-Equipment Wealthy goblin: This goblin carries many rare items with him and will dissapear after 45 seconds.
-Unity Wealthy goblin: Carries with him up to 100 unity coins and will dissapear after 45 seconds.
  1. Yetis now gives double exp and plenty of platinum coins. The place is way more crowded for AoE hunting.
  2. Magma-elementals experience doubled to suit more thise monsters.
  • Items:
  1. New items have been added with better stats to fit the new heroic dungeons.
  2. All Cleric rods renamed to fit more the "Holy theme".
  • Events:
  1. There is now a new event. This event can be done SOLO or in TEAM. This event is called "The minions of hell". On this event you will be teleported to an empty room where you will face MANY, MANY monsters. Those monsters will be spawning in waves, and every 10 waves, a BOSS will be spawn. The higher you get on waves, the higher your reward will be. Inside this event, you will not lose anything if you die, you will get teleported to the exit with a reward according to your Wave level.
  2. This event will reward three new tokens: Iron token, Copper token and Gold token. You can exchange them for rare items.
  3. On the AH now will be weekly RARE items for sale set by the GM with a really high price.
  • Characters:
  1. All characters will now get more rewards while leveling from level 100 to level 300.
  • MAP:
  1. Map bug-fixes.
  2. Changes on the main city.
  3. New altar zone EAST of city.
  4. Some spawns revamped.
  • Spells:
  1. Cleric party buffs have been enhanced:
-Train party: mele and distance skills raised from 3 to 15.
-Protect party: Shielding raised from 2 to 15.
-Heal party: Healing over time raised from 20 to 200 every 2 seconds.
-Enchant party: Magic level increased from 1 to 15.
  • Enchanting changes:
  1. Weapon Element enchant changed from max 15% to 70%. Now element has more use.
  2. Added a new enchanting element: Eternium Stone. It will give the user the higher chances to get better enchants on items.
  3. Items can now be upgraded up to 15!
  • Quests:
  1. New chain-quest available. This quest can be obtained through Reaper.
  2. Spawns map modified to set many quests rooms with challenging events and rewards.

Glad to hear it! many more content comming really soon!

while trying to log on website :

string(39) "DELETE FROM `players` WHERE `id`='879';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Thread stack overrun: 9320 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

I wish this was the original TLK. I remember the days of being a Shaman, no one wanted to be it, and I'd be able to solo Black Knights when no one else could. And then Summoners got buffed :>

You can give it a try anyway! Maybe you even like it! :)

Back