• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

why not leave the rebirth system as optional instead of deleting the whole feature all together?

Nah man that house cost like 20kk a week and then I also had to fill that.
I rather stick to a mediocre one, lol.
And yeah, let's hope this time it's gonna be more popular :p
Not sure what voc to play yet though...

Well, I can tell you this guys.
Shaman is sure to be overpowered right now! But if its too much OP it will get nerfed (Don't say i didn't warn you! haha)
Shapeshifters now are waaaay more fun with the unique fist fighting weapons i've added and dual-wielding! (OP as fuck!) (Also shapeshifters are the only vocation that have the God mode at lvl 500, other vocations is at lvl 1000, since they are master of shapeshift, they should be able to transform faster than others, right? :p).

Now all classes are super balanced in damage and so, or at least they should be (I cant obviously test everything at every level with every equipment, thats kind of your "job" :p).
And finally, i cannot let reborn as optional, since leveling from 10 to 800 twice, is way easier to level from 10-1600, and everybody would stuck to reborn system. Anyway, i have
some ideas in mind that will release this summer again (to get you hang up playing! haha)! some kind of reborn system, but without the level reset, and you get bonus to your skills,
speed, resist and so.. like every 800 level you get something cool (800,1600,2400) etc.. AAAAnd i will add a third optional promotion, more like a specialization. For exemple, turning
a Blood Warrior to a Blood Berseker or to a Blood Paladin.

And many more! :) I've had many time to get things done right this time. That and that i learned some lua :p

can you tell us in how many hours will it be release? Be great to have a timer with a countdown. Sure im not the only one wondering the exact same thing. Is it morning 20 or late 20?

countdown added at website!
Was the countdown setup properly? I know that when Ascalon had a countdown on thier website everything was a mess.
It wasn't setup correctly so it was showing different times for each person depending on their timezone. It's currently telling me there's a little more than 10 hours until the launch, is that correct?!

@MysteriousDot
Come try the server out when it launches :D

Yeah,it was like 7am for me.
Yeah as in it's displaying the proper time?

@topic
I've got a feeling that shamans will be op since:
  1. they can damage foes and heal allies
  2. high single target DPS and what's even more crazy is that they can enchant weapons with elements which is pretty useful on here considering there are some monsters immune to all but 1 element
  3. they have a shock AOE!
I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. What I didn't like before was that vocations with the ability to AOE easily were essentially the best.
Having a good AOE meant you could kill tons of monsters which is basically all the server was. It also allowed you to farm the void spawn better than other classes.

Even though you increased the CD on AOE spells I don't think it will help as much as you think. I also believe that every class should have an AOE that's worth using.
If I recall the last time I played Shapeshifer, they didn't have an AOE which made it not worthy to play.

I would have enjoyed the server much more if it wasn't orientated on mobbing a ton of monsters. All everyone would basically do is run around and use AOE spells.

It seems cleric wasn't touched much and I don't think many players will bother playing it. You need to give people a reason to play it. There needs to be hard bosses, raids, insane area, etc.. that will require a cleric.
I also think it would be cool if you gave clerics a revive spell which would of course have a decent CD, but it would make the vocation more interesting and useful.

Well that's all I have for now. Looking forward to release. :)

Hello guys! Was sleep time for me lol! Im european, so it will be 12.30pm for me! haha
The release it's in a little more than an hour! (Your time-zone shouldnt matter, since its a countdown, it was set to 15 hours, so it 15 hours for everyone)

@Zasranets You are totally right. I did change all the AoE spells CD by a ton. Why? Because single target spells are to be used! If you want to kill many monsters at the same time, I want you to party with more people, so you can AoE more often (More people, more AoE, obvious). Thats why for exemple wizard AoE, went from 4 seconds to 15! Same goes for Warrior exoris and other clases. AoE is powerfull, but has a ton of CD, i've added too many on-hit chance effects so people actually autoattack, instead of running like madness just pressing f1-f3 to AoE.

I've already got a revive spell for clerics, but it should be used within the first 10 seconds after death, otherwise it would work. Sometimes its confusing, so i didnt add it at first, but i could now.

Please, have in mind that this week we'll be a bit of "testing" time, since many things have been added. I know there's no bugs but just in case some vocations aint balanced enough. I will fix it as soon as you give me some feedback on it! I'll do the best possible for you all!

@nusret48 No ipchanger needed. Just install our custom client, use your account and password, and its ready to go! :)

@star.ahmed57 Dont use my post to advertise your "server". Thanks mate.

1 hour now for release!! Are you ready? :D

@Aeronx Can you give a timezone time? We can use a converter and work it out. You're confusing af.

Is it possible to see some screenshots/ gifs of the vocations? Their spells/ playstyles.

Back