• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

The main function of a totem is not to be used alone. The good thing about the totem is that it can be cast and then you can keep using other spells!

Let's say this: You enchant your weapon with fire and hit for like 3-4k to a boss. Then while you autoattack for 3-4k (it will be way more when you get the good sword), you use your shocks dealing 2-3k damage. Thats like 5-7k each turn. And then you can add a totem hitting for 1k every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, totems are like a AoE curse. Also you can use your susano pet that hits every second during 15 seconds for 1700~ with a 25 seconds CD.

It may need a tuning to do a little more damage? Sure, totally possible. But you are not supposed to use a totem, and kill everything just with it. Just because you dont see a flat 7k number doesnt mean its not doing enough damage. The combination of attacks you can do with a shaman is way greater than any other vocation right now, and again im talking about the combination of attacks, not a single one like exori spell for exemple. It's all about playstyle.

And you say you want to delete the class just because the totem isnt good enough? Wtf..

Also the healing i know its an issue and its gona get fixed asap.

The problem is that you aint seeing the big picture here. A guardian has HIGH cd on their spells, they hit hard but thats it. They can cast spells that hit 5k every 2 seconds? So? You can get a shaman do 10k damage with a combo. You can't combo AT ALL with most vocations.

As i said before, BIG numbers doesnt mean better.

Shades for exemple are a big exemple. They dont have really big numbers, buy they have 1 second of global CD, and they can spam spell way faster than any other voc, and I can tell you this, they do TONS of damage.

One vocation does 5k from one spell every2 seconds the other does 2+2+2+2k every 2 seconds. It just depends on how you like it..

(And again, that doesnt mean that it doesnt need a bit of balance)

Shamans fixes:

Totems now deal more damage. Formula now is based on magic, sword and level, instead of just magic and level.
Fire and Frost Totem deal its damage way faster! Now it does a wave every second for 5 seconds. Instead of a wave every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. (Its way more usefull this way)
Healing totem now heals a bit more, and does all the waves in 6 seconds, instead of 10 seconds.
Healing from all shaman spells raised.
Shock damage increased a bit to match the higher CD. Formula is now based on magic, sword and level, instead of just magic and level.

NPC:

Rashid now buys your fist fighting weapons.

More fixes coming soon.

this serv is so nice idk why ppl dont try it like o.o ... if you try idk warrior and you start like with shitty dmng idk try other class maybe wizard, wizard is op af and no one play it so LOL.. there is a lot of shit in this serv like dngs chests .. i mean you can help the gm if you found a bug he will fix it like in second if he is online ofc or if you can post the bug here but anyways guys you shoul try it like there is a fking HC dng im the top in the serv and me and my friend cant even with the first boss its like we need more ppl to do this dng if we do this dng the gm will add other and other and other like CMON GUYS TRY IT >_>

sry for english i suck and nope i will not be a tutor/gm for posting this the gm is a fking dick but he is so helpful you know D:

also gm i know you can do a better map like going in the forest and BUMB FIRE ALL AROUND THE MAP like .. nope and ice next to it like i know you can make a nice map as you did with the hud ^^ anyways pce

this serv is so nice idk why ppl dont try it like o.o ... if you try idk warrior and you start like with shitty dmng idk try other class maybe wizard, wizard is op af and no one play it so LOL.. there is a lot of shit in this serv like dngs chests .. i mean you can help the gm if you found a bug he will fix it like in second if he is online ofc or if you can post the bug here but anyways guys you shoul try it like there is a fking HC dng im the top in the serv and me and my friend cant even with the first boss its like we need more ppl to do this dng if we do this dng the gm will add other and other and other like CMON GUYS TRY IT >_>

sry for english i suck and nope i will not be a tutor/gm for posting this the gm is a fking dick but he is so helpful you know D:

also gm i know you can do a better map like going in the forest and BUMB FIRE ALL AROUND THE MAP like .. nope and ice next to it like i know you can make a nice map as you did with the hud ^^ anyways pce

//THREAD.

Make remove dust crafteable please, and the shade dungeon set is 5% chance to death aoe, not 10. Wasnt it 10%?

PD: chance to aoe when hit not working

Last edited:
@kaizenKz you dont need the ip, you need the client on my website! Otherwise you cannot play!

This server looks really good and I gave it a go aswell. I really enjoy the server so far and I feel that there's a lot of potential and stuff to do. I am still a bit confused on how professions work, but I am sure that will be explained. I strongly recommend this server for people that want to explore, because you can teleport back to a hunting spot with the waypoint system. I am really suprised this server doesn't have more players even though there are so many features and long lasting gameplay.

A little thing tho about Shades, at level 200 I sometimes hit 11 with my auto attack and sometimes around 300. I believe the gap between hits are too big and gives too much room for RNG. It would be nice if you could lower the damage gap between auto attacks.

IGN: Elnarith
- incase you newcomers want some help in the start.

Good work so far and good luck in the future!

//
Faarf

Last edited:
Holy inscription is bugged. The normal holy aoe has 10% chance and the upgrade of this has 5%. You must change it cause i used the "10%" and it gives 5% to my amulet.

Did you fixed the hc dungs?

PD: The inscripcion crafter show that 5% rune is 10% and vice versa.
We did hc dung. We got a helmetn how do we get the rest of the set?

Last edited:
Some bug fixes made, more incoming:

holy and fire runes from inscription fixed.
added bonus remover to crafting list (you need to relearn inscription in order to learn the new recipe)
Eternium Stone required mats for crafting, balanced.
Eternium Stone from Token Trader is now cheaper.

ALSO THIS WEEKEND DOUBLE EXPERIENCE FOR CHARACTERS BELOW LEVEL 700!

Do not lose your chance to level up faster!!

Skill Point system modified.

Removed Sword, Axe, Club, Distance, Shielding and Magic Skills form the list.
Added Leech and Spell Leech.

Added Skill Reseter NPC at temple.

I recommend that you put this server on various Ot server lists to expand your player base. Also I recommend buying "Gold promotion" on otservlist.org and I can guarantee that you will get more players that this server very much deserves. I've noticed that some systems/quests aren't working 100% so maybe fix all these minor things before actually getting the gold promotion.

- Elnarith (IGN)

Still waiting for Shapeshifters getting something called lategame.
Where people run around with 250 skills shapeshifters can sit around at 100 fist. FeelsBadMan
Trying a new vocation takes a ridiculous amount of time since mining/herbalism takes ages and afterwards you just compete with the other players for the few good spots of ressources to gather the insane amount of materials for enchant stones...

@Sorelio Have you even tried to lvl it up to lvl 500+ or you tried to get your set better with enchants/upgrades?
Also you can buy skill scrolls which gives you A LOT of SKILLS.
If you want to be op you have to FARM those mining/herb and invest TIME.
If you need something my IGN is Van Nier

@Sorelio Have you even tried to lvl it up to lvl 500+ or you tried to get your set better with enchants/upgrades?

That's exactly the point. THERE ARE NO ENCHANTS FOR SHAPESHIFTERS!
If there were I could raise my skills and at least enjoy hunting with solid damage, but nah, no goal without that.

Back