• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

@Sorelio There is a enchant for shapes.... Melee% which up to 15% maxed. Actually Lycan form gives fist too.
Shapes dmg scales A LOT with skill. I made one today and 20 skills means like 3k dmg more.

PD: I am only lvl 300 with no set and i am doing 4k dmg already, so tell me whats wrong. They are super strong and they have dmg/tanky things (wolf and bear).

@Nier Not sure, maybe the fact that melee does NOT add fist? Neither can you enchant their weapons.
And yes, their skills deal 2k or so damage at level 8. By level 600+ and gaining over 90 fist levels that damage doubled.
Not sure if you call that scaling properly.

@Sorelio "maybe the fact that melee does NOT add fist" <-- What you mean with this?

Scaling is being fixed.

@Sorelio Actually I am the top lvl of the server and I am a Shade. The scaling as a shade is A LOT WORSE than sharps. All you have to you is skill ur sharp and enchant ur set with Melee%.
By the way, there are a !points systems which gives you A LOT of DMG.
Just focus on SPELL CRITICAL and DMG ON SPELL CRITICAL.
Also you can add SPELL LEECH if you want more healings. And think that HEALING SPELLS can crit too.
And for the end, 90 fist skill is BAD since I have 316 skills with my shade.
Go get a 300 fist skill and i am sure you will do x3 dmg than me.

So, I have 101 fist, then I get the 5% from my 2 part set I have 106. All good.
Then I see that 15% melee on my armor and the 8% melee on my helmet. I still have 106 fist. Good. Works well.
101*1.23 = 101. I should just stack more melee, in hopes of getting...101 fist!
Either way, shades can enchant both their weapons with +70% atk, another 15% melee, then add +15 on them for another 30 atk.
Shapeshifters can't add bonus atk and melee on their weapons.
Shapeshifters do not have outfits to increase their resistance and attack, they only have the +50 fist wolf form and the +30% health bear form.
Other vocations have for example blood rage to add the same, later on more, damage AND the outfits.

That's just talking about lategame, until melee not giving fist and weapons not being enchantable are fixed, they will stay weaker.

yeah that is correct. Its the loot system that can be +15 or -9 :)

Sorry! Server burned! Will be fixed soon! Apologies!

Server up and running.

Solved the issue on shapeshifter weapons. They can now be enchanted perfectly.

Level 600 quest reward fixed.
Level 700 firewalker quest fixed.

Added new HC dungeon level 1300.

Many more bug map fixes.

@Aeronx
1300 hc dung door is bugged.
lvl 500 spell quest is bugged.
%ml in shade upgrades are bugged (at least for me).
%ml cap may be bugged (aalmoes has 17% on his spellbook).

PD: server down again

Last edited:
Something is wrong with the internet conection where the server is located. It will be fixed asap! Thanks.

My host server had a big issue and wont be solved until sunday! Ill use this offline time to add some more stuff and fix some others!

Thank you for understanding.

Meanwhile, i'd like to open a discussion:

"Op classes? Unbalanced? Additions you miss? Would you like more pvp? What are you missing on the server? Every single word you say will be read and taken into consideration! Thanks!

OP shades fk em fking nerf em , unbalanced all ,idk you should do like pre-vocations like guardians can choise between be super def or be super attack or shades be super attack speed but low dmng or be high dmng but low attack speed same with archers mages idk they can choise between use the 4 elements like if they choise water they will increase all the ice attacks, etc,etc., no fk pvp we cant pvp with 6 players atm like 3 players are team and they will fk other players,i miss when you used to be online 24/7 doing things :c....

ik you can make a great mapping :c

OP shades fk em fking nerf em , unbalanced all ,idk you should do like pre-vocations like guardians can choise between be super def or be super attack or shades be super attack speed but low dmng or be high dmng but low attack speed same with archers mages idk they can choise between use the 4 elements like if they choise water they will increase all the ice attacks, etc,etc., no fk pvp we cant pvp with 6 players atm like 3 players are team and they will fk other players,i miss when you used to be online 24/7 doing things :c....

ik you can make a great mapping :c

Why do you think shades are OP? and why would a GUARDIAN which is supposed to be a TANK do DMG?
Thats why you go attack vocation or tank vocation. You want dmg? Go shade or necro or wizard. You want support? Go cleric.
You cant say that shades are OP because if you see a shade doing A LOT OF DMG its because that shade is FARMED.

And yes, i am a shade, and i am farmed af.

People alwais ask for nerf when things are actually fine as is. Last time it was with warrior atk being OP and then it got nerfed to death cause i farmed for like 2 weeks enchanting. But obviously it got nerf and then just became totally useless. It was like a 200 dmg difference with 100% more atk. But now things changed and i havent really looked into it but i hope it doesnt turns into a nerf fest again.

Here are some of my brutally honest thoughts:
  1. There wasn't really that much of a map to explore. It was the same maps from the teleport version aside from a few new places. Those maps are alright for a teleport server, but if you're making a map for players to explore at least try to make it look nice. Fill it with nice looking maps, secrets, cool quests, puzzles, riddles, NPCs, etc..
  2. A lot of the chests I found didn't work properly and there were no cool quests to find. It was just simple click on a chest quests.
  3. The dungeons were nothing special. All you do is run around with your friends and spam your AOE spells. The bosses were also just a sit and tank for a few minutes. You should add in unique mechanics.
  4. The vocations are such a mess lol. I don't even feel like getting into it.
  5. The quest room is pretty much empty. There are some real tibia quests along with a FEW other custom quest. There should really be many many more.
  6. The void is too op. You are able to get tons of coins and it's the best leveling places that I've ever found.
  7. Hunting in a party is broken. It seems that the more players there are the more EXP you get and for some reasons it's way more than it should be.
  8. The server is still based on running around and using AOE spells.
  9. The farming system was pretty unless. Why grow herbs and crystals if you can go outside the city and find tons of them that re-spawn within 5-10 minutes.
  10. The crafting crafting of equipment became pretty useless once you added in those new sets/set bonuses.
  11. The exp to difficultly ratio of some monsters doesn't make sense.
  12. The raids rarely happen and even when they do the loot from the boss is terrible.

Why do you think shades are OP? and why would a GUARDIAN which is supposed to be a TANK do DMG?
Thats why you go attack vocation or tank vocation. You want dmg? Go shade or necro or wizard. You want support? Go cleric.
You cant say that shades are OP because if you see a shade doing A LOT OF DMG its because that shade is FARMED.

And yes, i am a shade, and i am farmed af.
w/e

Back