• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Server is having some conection issues for the last week. Service tells me i wont be able to access until next week. Apologies!

I felt like pointing out that this server's been the best i've ever played :3 keep up with the good work <3

I felt like pointing out that this server's been the best i've ever played :3 keep up with the good work <3
Too bad not a lot of people play it. I still don't get why the server doesn't have Gold Promotion on otservlist.org yet. The server deserves more players.

This week the server will be up again! I'll do some improvements! Thanks for your support guys!

Too bad not a lot of people play it. I still don't get why the server doesn't have Gold Promotion on otservlist.org yet. The server deserves more players.

Yeah, I thought the same, it's a really amazing server, I don't know why is it so unknown =s

Actually, im woking to bring it back.. pretty soon actually.. Website is working again :p Didnt want to say anything until everything is ready :)
The Lost Kingdom

Server will be going live this friday 31 of march! Will you be ready for the revolution?

More info coming during this week!

First post updated! You can already create your account and character on the website!

The Lost Kingdom

Last edited:
Thanks for give it a chance! You will not regret! :)

ill be there but at what time do you think itll be on so i can adjust my sleep schedule lmao

It will be opening tomorrow evening at 5pm CET.

Are you ready for today re-opening? 6 hours to go guys! Many people created his character already! Do not lose your opportunity to try a really great server, done by players for players!

Do you like to have something else, somethign diferent on this server? Then you will!! Come and try! :)

Back