• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Update:

Current update status:
1200+ equipment/weapons added and modified: Done.
Specializations: Done.
Heroic Dungeons: Done.
Raid Dungeon: 60% Done.
Slot system for items: Done.
New skill Attack Speed at !points added: Done.
25 New spells: Done.
Tier 9: 80% done.
New Quest: 80% done.
Crafting modification: Done.
New hunting zones: 50% done.

More Previews: "Divine Shield" spell for Guardian Specialization.
mU1Kw8n.gif

Update:

Current update status:
1200+ equipment/weapons added and modified: Done.
Specializations: Done.
Heroic Dungeons: Done.
Raid Dungeon: 60% Done.
Slot system for items: Done.
New skill Attack Speed at !points added: Done.
25 New spells: Done.
Tier 9: 80% done.
New Quest: 80% done.
Crafting modification: Done.
New hunting zones: 50% done.

More Previews: "Divine Shield" spell for Guardian Specialization.
mU1Kw8n.gif

looks promising ! i quit when paladin was litteraly unplayable due to changes.. will give it another try and bring my friends.!

Wait for the new patch! Its way nicer overall! Weapon spells are way more balanced now! :)

More previews: "Godly Speed" spell from Assassin's Specialization.
(Gives maximum speed and 50 points in attack speed for 10 seconds)
15GVBZa.gif

Server will be innaccessible until friday 9th of february for updating purposes.

Patch notes will be release before patch goes live.

Thank you for understanding.

Patch notes v1.3 - Heroic Patch

General:
-Level cap increased to level 200.
-Added new stat to skill points (!points). Attack speed. It cost 4 skills points per level.
t4cxb7k.png
RQVO2Kz.png
24IddCf.png

-New Outfits added.
-New Animations added.

Monsters:
-All monsters now drop many items/equipment/weapons, all customized.
-All those items can be sold to a new NPC Rashid.
-All monsters now have a chance to drop **RARE** items. (Rare items are items with slot)
TWyYjlO.gif

Items:
-A total of 1300+ new items have been added.
-All RL tibia items has been added to the game.

-All RL tibia items now have spells, HP, Mana and Regen to fit the server's idea.
-This items can be found on quest or monster drop.
-Drop items CANNOT be upgraded with enchant dust (+1/+2/+3)

Weapons:
-New type weapons have been added.
  • Spears: They can be used as dual wield and they are ranged based on distance skill.
  • Earth wands: They can be used as dual wield and they are ranged and based on magic level.
New system for items:
-Slots: Using divine energy on any item will add a socket.
-Using divine remover will erase the actual item socket.
-Only one socket can be set per item.
-More info about sockets on items can be found on website.
6nuRoSQ.gif

New feature - Specializations:
-After level 150, through a quest, you can now update your character with a specializations.
-There are 9 specializations: Guardian, Prophet, Dualist, Berserker, Demon Hunter, Shade, Warlock,
Sage Magus and Death Knight.
-Only one specialization can be choosen and cannot be changed.
-All specialization gain two spells bonus when wearing the correct weapons.
  • Guardian: -Divine Shield/Regeneration buff. Weapons: Shield, Moon knuckle and other fist weapons.
  • Prophet: -Revive friend/Healing buff. Weapons: Blessed wand/staff, ukelele, war drum, guardian mace and others with same weapon spells.
  • Dualist: -Execute/Godly Dash. Weapons: All one-hand axe/sword/clubs. (Not daggers)
  • Berserker: -Whirlwind/Dragon Strike. Weapons: All two-handed axe/sword/club.
  • Demon Hunter: -Sniper focus/Distance buff. Weapons: All bows and crossbows.
  • Shade: -Backup call/Godly Speed. Weapons: Daggers, Knuckles, Kunais, Stars, Spears.
  • Warlock: -Undead Army/Life Syphon. Weapons: Death wands/steves.
  • Sage Magus: -Immortal fire/Blink. Weapons: All fire/earth/ice/energy wands/steves.
  • Death Knight: -Servant/Deathcoil. Weapons: All two-handed axe/sword/club.
Spells:
-Divine Shield: Turns the caster immune to all damage for 5 seconds. 60 sec CD.
-Revive friend: Revive a friend on the 10 seconds delay before totally dying. 5 min CD.
-Execute: A single target attack that consumes all your current mana. The more mana it consumes the great the strike is. 1.5 sec CD.
-Godly Dash: With the speed of light hit all targets in 5sqm radius. 4 sec CD.
-Whirlwind: A super fast attack around the caster that damages all the targets in melee for 5 seconds. 7 sec CD.
-Dragon Strike: A super strong attack on a single target. 8 sec CD.
-Sniper Focus: Increases the caster damage by 40% for 5 seconds, but you can not move. 1 min CD.
-Backup Call: AoE hit (3x3 square) and turn yourself invisible for an improved time of 8 seconds. 45 sec CD.
-Godly Speed: Increases walking speed to maximum and attack speed in 50%. 45 sec CD.
-Undead Army: Summon 9 monsters at the same time that will attack your targets and they last for 25 seconds. 1 min CD.
-Life Syphon: Attack your target with a continuous death beam that damages your target and heals the caster. 15 sec CD.
-Immortal fire: A fireball that spins around your at full speed damaging all the creatures at 3sqm radius. 15 sec CD.
-Blink: Teleport yourself 10sqm ahead. Can go through monsters and players. Can not go through objects or pz. 30 sec CD.
-Servant: Summon a permanent servant that will fight along you. He's really strong.
-Deathcoul: Hurls a deathbomb that will damage the target and heal the caster and he's servant.

Crafting:
-Crafting now requires more materials to craft higher Tier but it rises crafting level 5x faster.

Dungeons:
-5 new Heroic dungeons.
-Heroic dungeons require a prequest and being level 150.
-Heroic dungeons are really difficult and a team is totally necessary.
-Heroic dungeons reward exclusive equipment.
-New raid dungeon. Raid dungeon is a series of really strong bosses with unique rewards for at least 10 players.

Pets:
-All pets have been balanced.

Quest:
-One new big quest added for specialization.
-New NPC quest added close to many hunting zones with small quest to help leveling.

Map:
-New 5 hunting places added for higher level.

Some more sorprises waiting for you!

Also a new wikia under construction: The Lost Kingdom Online Wiki

Release on 9th of february!

Last edited:
Patch notes v1.3 - Heroic Patch

General:
-Level cap increased to level 200.
-Added new stat to skill points (!points). Attack speed. It cost 4 skills points per level.
t4cxb7k.png
RQVO2Kz.png
24IddCf.png

-New Outfits added.
-New Animations added.

Monsters:
-All monsters now drop many items/equipment/weapons, all customized.
-All those items can be sold to a new NPC Rashid.
-All monsters now have a chance to drop **RARE** items. (Rare items are items with slot)
TWyYjlO.gif

Items:
-A total of 1300+ new items have been added.
-All RL tibia items has been added to the game.

-All RL tibia items now have spells, HP, Mana and Regen to fit the server's idea.
-This items can be found on quest or monster drop.
-Drop items CANNOT be upgraded with enchant dust (+1/+2/+3)

Weapons:
-New type weapons have been added.
  • Spears: They can be used as dual wield and they are ranged based on distance skill.
  • Earth wands: They can be used as dual wield and they are ranged and based on magic level.
New system for items:
-Slots: Using divine energy on any item will add a socket.
-Using divine remover will erase the actual item socket.
-Only one socket can be set per item.
-More info about sockets on items can be found on website.
6nuRoSQ.gif

New feature - Specializations:
-After level 150, through a quest, you can now update your character with a specializations.
-There are 9 specializations: Guardian, Prophet, Dualist, Berserker, Demon Hunter, Shade, Warlock,
Sage Magus and Death Knight.
-Only one specialization can be choosen and cannot be changed.
-All specialization gain two spells bonus when wearing the correct weapons.
  • Guardian: -Divine Shield/Regeneration buff. Weapons: Shield, Moon knuckle and other fist weapons.
  • Prophet: -Revive friend/Healing buff. Weapons: Blessed wand/staff, ukelele, war drum, guardian mace and others with same weapon spells.
  • Dualist: -Execute/Godly Dash. Weapons: All one-hand axe/sword/clubs. (Not daggers)
  • Berserker: -Whirlwind/Dragon Strike. Weapons: All two-handed axe/sword/club.
  • Demon Hunter: -Sniper focus/Distance buff. Weapons: All bows and crossbows.
  • Shade: -Backup call/Godly Speed. Weapons: Daggers, Knuckles, Kunais, Stars, Spears.
  • Warlock: -Undead Army/Life Syphon. Weapons: Death wands/steves.
  • Sage Magus: -Immortal fire/Blink. Weapons: All fire/earth/ice/energy wands/steves.
  • Death Knight: -Servant/Deathcoil. Weapons: All two-handed axe/sword/club.
Spells:
-Divine Shield: Turns the caster immune to all damage for 5 seconds. 60 sec CD.
-Revive friend: Revive a friend on the 10 seconds delay before totally dying. 5 min CD.
-Execute: A single target attack that consumes all your current mana. The more mana it consumes the great the strike is. 1.5 sec CD.
-Godly Dash: With the speed of light hit all targets in 5sqm radius. 4 sec CD.
-Whirlwind: A super fast attack around the caster that damages all the targets in melee for 5 seconds. 7 sec CD.
-Dragon Strike: A super strong attack on a single target. 8 sec CD.
-Sniper Focus: Increases the caster damage by 40% for 5 seconds, but you can not move. 1 min CD.
-Backup Call: AoE hit (3x3 square) and turn yourself invisible for an improved time of 8 seconds. 45 sec CD.
-Godly Speed: Increases walking speed to maximum and attack speed in 50%. 45 sec CD.
-Undead Army: Summon 9 monsters at the same time that will attack your targets and they last for 25 seconds. 1 min CD.
-Life Syphon: Attack your target with a continuous death beam that damages your target and heals the caster. 15 sec CD.
-Immortal fire: A fireball that spins around your at full speed damaging all the creatures at 3sqm radius. 15 sec CD.
-Blink: Teleport yourself 10sqm ahead. Can go through monsters and players. Can not go through objects or pz. 30 sec CD.
-Servant: Summon a permanent servant that will fight along you. He's really strong.
-Deathcoul: Hurls a deathbomb that will damage the target and heal the caster and he's servant.

Crafting:
-Crafting now requires more materials to craft higher Tier but it rises crafting level 5x faster.

Dungeons:
-5 new Heroic dungeons.
-Heroic dungeons require a prequest and being level 150.
-Heroic dungeons are really difficult and a team is totally necessary.
-Heroic dungeons reward exclusive equipment.
-New raid dungeon. Raid dungeon is a series of really strong bosses with unique rewards for at least 10 players.

Pets:
-All pets have been balanced.

Quest:
-One new big quest added for specialization.
-New NPC quest added close to many hunting zones with small quest to help leveling.

Map:
-New 5 hunting places added for higher level.

Some more sorprises waiting for you!

Also a new wikia under construction: The Lost Kingdom Online Wiki

Release on 9th of february!
will we get our donation points back? i last time just got a bunch of outfits and would like to get them back xDD

& 1 thing that sucks big balls about your server : healing, if u play alone without a supportive mage as lets say an archer you litteraly have 1 healing spell every 20 seconds? thats just super awkward and absolutely not nessecary. give us a nice feel when hunting on all vocations please.

About donations points, its hard to fix, since many people could ask the same, and will be tons of hard work. (Maybe we can arrange something different, contact me on discord).

Also about healing, its because you missunderstood the server mechanics. There is nothing in the server such as "vocations" there are only roles, healer/tank/damage dealer, how you obtain that is up to you. The only thing that makes you an "archer" is a bow or a xbow and just because you are playing with a bow or xbow doesnt mean you have to wear full leather set.

You can use any equipment part from cloth to plate. There are equipment parts that gives recovery, mass healing, fast healing, salvation, last stand, sacrifice pet and many other healing spells. I've seen "warriors", "mages", and "archers" with at least 4 healing spells.

Also, like 3 weeks ago there was a new spells added for everyone called "Potion" that heals between 3 and 7% of your max hp.

Also, the higher tier equipment you use the more regen it has, in addition, plate equipment has more regen than leather and cloth.

So if you want an archer with full damage build, you will be squishy and have low survival. Try building different, the weapon you use have nothing to do on how much you can heal. Most players have different sets to solo or team play.
Thats the fun! You can have a unique configuration for your character.

Also with this patch, 1300+ new items have been added, so getting different equipment with different spells will be infinite more easier and in consequence building different will be easier.
New type of rings and necks have been added with regen. You can now get up to 500 base regen. Which is a potion every 2 seconds.

At fist is not easy to understand the mechanics of the server, but once you understand them everyone like it since the opportunity of having something unique is always awesome and fun.

Even so, I always hear my players and i will keep improving the system!

I hope that it helped and I can see you again ingame.

About donations points, its hard to fix, since many people could ask the same, and will be tons of hard work. (Maybe we can arrange something different, contact me on discord).

Also about healing, its because you missunderstood the server mechanics. There is nothing in the server such as "vocations" there are only roles, healer/tank/damage dealer, how you obtain that is up to you. The only thing that makes you an "archer" is a bow or a xbow and just because you are playing with a bow or xbow doesnt mean you have to wear full leather set.

You can use any equipment part from cloth to plate. There are equipment parts that gives recovery, mass healing, fast healing, salvation, last stand, sacrifice pet and many other healing spells. I've seen "warriors", "mages", and "archers" with at least 4 healing spells.

Also, like 3 weeks ago there was a new spells added for everyone called "Potion" that heals between 3 and 7% of your max hp.

Also, the higher tier equipment you use the more regen it has, in addition, plate equipment has more regen than leather and cloth.

So if you want an archer with full damage build, you will be squishy and have low survival. Try building different, the weapon you use have nothing to do on how much you can heal. Most players have different sets to solo or team play.
Thats the fun! You can have a unique configuration for your character.

Also with this patch, 1300+ new items have been added, so getting different equipment with different spells will be infinite more easier and in consequence building different will be easier.
New type of rings and necks have been added with regen. You can now get up to 500 base regen. Which is a potion every 2 seconds.

At fist is not easy to understand the mechanics of the server, but once you understand them everyone like it since the opportunity of having something unique is always awesome and fun.

Even so, I always hear my players and i will keep improving the system!

I hope that it helped and I can see you again ingame.
sounds good, my friend said you dont reset? is that true? i thought you did reset cause it said " release 9th february" but if its not the case then ofc i do not need my outfits back haha

No no, there's no reset. Its just a patch with tons of new content. By release 9th february i mean patch release! Since cap is lvl 200 now, there's no reason to reset.

1 day for patch release! Here some preview of the new heaven zone.
(God of evolution[skill points reseter] renamed to Servant of Oblivion)
(New npc for specializations, Servant of Knowledge)

gyu09eS.gif
UISUHYl.gif

Are you ready to kill some Gods?

Are you ready to start?? 2 hours to go guys!! Will you be ready??

HC dungeons waiting for you!
gilgamesh.PNG hc 2.PNG hc tero.PNG

10/feb/18 hotfix notes:

-Map bugfixes.
-Briona now sells flask of rust remover and white bags.
-Fixed Specialization spells not showing on spell list.
-Fixed a Major bug that let you sell materials for a high price.
-Fixed Heroic dungeon quest door.

Are you still hesitating to play? Join us! You will NOT regret!

Haha i've been since forever, but nothing to do with the server other than some spell names and some magic effects :p

pretty good concept, having skill on gear is so badass. Id love to see legendary stuff(harder to obtain,rare) be implement, to keep us going hard at it ! vouch,im liking it.

Thank you for your support Deadbringer.

There will be Legendary items implemented in quest and crafting.

Back