• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Theg33ks, RL Map 7.6 Semi-Serious!

lol honestly i wouldnt pay 10/20/100 euros a month (no idea what the price is) just so others can play a game so why complain about having donations. Complain if the donations are too powerful maybe but not that they exist

Last edited:
lol honestly i wouldnt pay 10/20/100 euros a month (no idea what the price is) just so others can play a game why complain about having donations. Complain if the donations are too powerful maybe but not that they exist

true about this;)

true about this;)

First of all the server sucks over all..
The from a lvl 100 sorc the exori vis a minotaur hits more gosh..
and the second thing is that much places are bugged
third thing is that the PVM is sucky also the PVP is also sucky because the dmg is too low..

what you know about it? you onli want some extra posts kthxbye.

plzplzplz najs inglis for a gejmaster :)

Damn great server. Keep this one up!

This is the best 7.6 server out there, ever.
Very good GM's!

I doubt it..
The gamemasters are botting tough!
They want to dominate their own server gosh..

A question, how old are you? another question, why are you behaving like a retard? and at last, how can you bot "tough"? OH MY GOSH IM A BRAT!

Really shows how little these guys knows, the website says

"7.6 FEATURES: making SD's at lvl 15, UH's at 11 - using no soulpoints nor worms."

All of those features, except for worms were introduced in 7.6 actually, worms came 7.5

Really shows how little these guys knows, the website says

"7.6 FEATURES: making SD's at lvl 15, UH's at 11 - using no soulpoints nor worms."

All of those features, except for worms were introduced in 7.6 actually, worms came 7.5

We said OLD-SCHOOL! Not that it was everything from the 7.6 client.. ''Really shows how little YOU know @ reading?''

nice, i know this server wouldn't exist long. and see option 1: the server is hacked because god dcaet was killing every1 whit gm vista. and now every1 is low lvl and no1 will play it anymore. option2: the gods didn't want to host this server anymore so they just had there "fun" and killed everyone. I SAY CIAO TO THIS SERVER.

fuck off yourself? why flame lol? whats your problem little kid?

my problem is that i pged on a server for some weeks then the owner suddenly sees that he does not get enought donations (some people donated thought) and decides to close it down. Maybe he got hacked but I dont think he would remove his no-ip domain then

that pretty unfair if u donate for a ot and then he gonna close the server..that why i never donate for any otserver,just rl tibia (premium) :p