• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Theg33ks, RL Map 7.6 Semi-Serious!

Xuatier

Reaction score
The Server is finally up! Everything has been tested and it became active sunday, 14th June just as the plan.

Welcome to theg33ks, the semi-serious real map server.

------------------------------

IM LOVING THIS OT :d I WILL PLAY IT 100% i hope many others will follow and have greath wars/hunting and other things what to do in nice oldschool server whit a nice exp stages. i give your rep++.

Damn great server. Keep this one up!

This is the best 7.6 server out there, ever.
Very good GM's!

Information:

IP: theg33ks.no-ip.org

Homepage: same as /\

Quests: probably 100% of the quests are working. This includes DHQ, Annih, Banshee, BK Quest, OF... you name it!

Houses: As the server is serious, the houses is also expensive. Not very expensive, but after a few days you'll manage to buy one for your own pleasure. With friends, maybe after a few days you can manage to get a big house. All houses in Venore, Thais, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Kazordoon, Edron, Ankrahmun, Darashia & Port Hope works, will say, all houses in the entire world works.

Protection Level: 8 (will say, there's never a protection level, to avoid any noob-blocking etc~).

Donation & Dedication: We will set up a great range of donation features with small and cheap prices. You won't be able to donate and have a over-power item, that just do not fit into a serious server. The donation system will be up three days after the server has start running, so everyone will have a chance to become the greatest. All the donation money will be saved for a dedicated host, so we won't take any of it!

NPC's: We have all the NPC's.

Raids: We have plenty of raids. Some of the raid-bosses can drop a unique item that you've never ever seen before. Take your chance and be online at all raids!

Experience: Stages.

• 8-20: 30x
    21-49: 25x
    50-79: 15x
    80-119: 10x
    120-149: 5x
    150-: 3x

Why 7.6 and not 8.42? Simple. Good ol' PvP feeling. Use skills instead of hotkey'ing. Or making SD's at lvl 15, UH's at 11 - using no soulpoints nor worms for fishing. Using ol', fine equipment (like old dsm & rh look). Note that you are able to use MC to make runes with alternative characters. Though, using it for example magebomb is strongly forbidden and will cause lifetime ip-banishment.

Bots: All use of bots with experience-gaining or player-killing is strongly forbidden.

Old Rune Making: Just like in the old days, now you are also able to make SD's at level 15, UH's at level 11, and so on.

MC: Allowed! With this we does not mean that Magebomb etc should be allowed, but it might be hard to get runes for the higher levels and we therefore allowes you to MC a few runemakers for your own pleasure.

Would you like more information? Please visit our homepage or our information page -->
http://theg33ks.no-ip.org/info.php

Theg33ks Team hope to see you at the launching date. Sunday, 14th June 19:00 CET is the time when you all should be having your PG MODE: ON. :):)

Last edited:
since you seem to aim for a oldschool spell system for runes i guess you will also remove soulpoints and worms? If you could make non pz on boat and parcel/uh traps working this would be awesome but i'll try it for sure :) maybe the next big server to make a war on hope many people starts here :p

since you seem to aim for a oldschool spell system for runes i guess you will also remove soulpoints and worms? If you could make non pz on boat and parcel/uh traps working this would be awesome but i'll try it for sure :) maybe the next big server to make a war on hope many people starts here :p

You are right. We are not going to have soulpoints and worms. And as for the players, as written, we have many players from the server a few years ago that will play again. So it's certainly going to be big in the beginning, and hopefully in future too.

IM LOVING THIS OT :d I WILL PLAY IT 100% i hope many others will follow and have greath wars/hunting and other things what to do in nice oldschool server whit a nice exp stages. i give your rep++.

PS: site dont work i get a travel site ore something, ore i do something wrong?

PS: site dont work i get a travel site ore something, ore i do something wrong?

Thank you very much, comments like these help us in our work. :) As I said, the homepage and such is done, but will be up and running on sunday, but also a few hours on saturday night for testing the whole thing.

We hope to see you there!

Help wanna play but the homepage doesn't work!.....and if you don't have it up anymore will u release the map? :thumbup:

^read it.. the server starts at sunday so is the site ok? so sunday you can go on the site and make a character.

at xuatier: ye its good if you got no cash you can have a rune maker online. but whit mc they dont mean magebomb ofcourse lol, not that if some1 get banned about magebomb he say but i was just mc online!?

^read it.. the server starts at sunday so is the site ok? so sunday you can go on the site and make a character.

at xuatier: ye its good if you got no cash you can have a rune maker online. but whit mc they dont mean magebomb ofcourse lol, not that if some1 get banned about magebomb he say but i was just mc online!?

I'm aware of that. Only a few MC's are allowed.

So what can happen? Someone decides to mc up a runefarm and you go kill them and loot 10 bp sd. Stop whining

hellrage your right, just dont allow magebomb but mc is good just let 1 runemaker online and let him make runes, but ofcourse if there come pkers you will be dead in few seconds thats the risk of it ^^

This serv is on forum already.He just donwload and put it online.

What do you mean? Anyways found this and its pretty weird for a server thats not online yet :)

2v9vgcw.jpg

The top 1 on highscore last loggin was 1.5 year ago lol. And I know him xD