• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Theg33ks, RL Map 7.6 Semi-Serious!

hahahahahaha datebase from Apocalypsee server.Good Luck with it.Houses doesn't work and much more."Have you imported 18thdec.mysql"? hahaah

The Server is up, see you online.

Btw, all you who has complained, if you don't like it, leave it :)

Am I the only one that are lagging while walking? This server seemed so damn great but with this lagg idk :/ Please fix it. :)

Am I the only one that are lagging while walking? This server seemed so damn great but with this lagg idk :/ Please fix it. :)

I really don't know how I could fix it as no one else is lagging around here. Must be something with your connection or computer. :)

I really don't know how I could fix it as no one else is lagging around here. Must be something with your connection or computer. :)

i got no lagg its a 100% good server;) keep this server up like it is now:D get more players online and the server is tha best;) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1st: Remove donations.
2nd: Let me edit your websites look just a little!
3d: I'll start play! :p

By the way. Client version 7.6 did not have the old runemaking abilities. The new ones came at that very client, along with the Wands and rods! :p