• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

i see that u both are retarded lissten
1. maxens you spamm me 24/7 about giving u staff since u dont know a shit about ots. thats why i started ignoring u, also u gave ur acc not me
2. norse dalale is too busy, and i always answer why u lie? its not my problem if u dont have team anyway we dont need ya in ot

soon update for people who plays !

1. maxens you spamm me 24/7 about giving u staff since u dont know a shit about ots. thats why i started ignoring u, also u gave ur acc not me
2. norse dalale is too busy, and i always answer why u lie? its not my problem if u dont have team anyway we dont need ya in ot

1. I told you that the quest were bugged when i finished it, so i took a screen incase u didnt trust me, then u gave me it.
2. You dont always answer, Like yesterday, told you that i found some bugs, u didnt answer shit and were afk for hours and when u came back you said you were too busy to talk 1min.

I'm playing, and if you wanted staff, I'm in order. :)
You just have to fix the ExperienceFromPlayers!
It should be more higher!

Haha I didnt spam! I helped u to block ur ddos attacks u idiot. I told you some bugs etc. and u said "u will get reward, staff etc." but u didnt do anything... - I know a lote more about OTs then u so stfu^^ damn kid...I thought ure a nice guy but now I know what u are... a stupid little kid who doesnt know anything...fuck it! I hope u will get players who see that ur OT is shit and that ure shit.

Thanks

How dose it feel to get spammed about staff rox ? Now you know why I ignored you ;)

Just saying ;)

How dose it feel to get spammed about staff rox ? Now you know why I ignored you ;)

Just saying ;)
Funny thing is that nobody is spamming him about Staff, I were just asking him about a wand i did the quest, but it were bugged!

@maxens u didnt help me a shit bro, and dont play with me and dalale, u will recognize us :mad:

please leave my thread then.

@norse i havent told u asked me for staff? when i show my self in game everyone spamm me that make me mad.

@maxens u didnt help me a shit bro, and dont play with me and dalale, u will recognize us :mad:

@norse i havent told u asked me for staff? when i show my self in game everyone spamm me that make me mad.

1. I told u 3 solutions to stop the ddos-attacks

2. I told you 2 bugs ingame

3. I told u botters

So where I didnt help u? -> And no I wont leave thread... I want to discuss it out^^ but not in PM cuz u wont response...

My misstake then, sorry!

@maxens your a such spammer, also people can u please check his started threads? he asked really easy things and he tell me hes better? ok..

@norse told you:p its not my foult u quit xd

@maxens your a such spammer, also people can u please check his started threads? he asked really easy things and he tell me hes better? ok..

@norse told you:p its not my foult u quit xd

Got bored!

@Kernkraft
You must fix the problem of the ExpFromPlayer, it should be more higher!
Also, You must fix pz problem, PZ [without getting murder] takes 10 minutes, [With murder] 15 minutes.
Please fix it.
And the upgrader for knights weapon, only upgrades the axe.
lol!

Is this a good server or dl and run? I just started and after 2min server goes off without warning. wonder if that happens often

first of all u think i downloaded this ot and run? WTF i worked around 4 months to fix this ot

second thing is we get big ddosed from 'udp' attack..to stop it i must buy protection wich cost 999$ thats too much maybe?

first of all u think i downloaded this ot and run? WTF i worked around 4 months to fix this ot

second thing is we get big ddosed from 'udp' attack..to stop it i must buy protection wich cost 999$ thats too much maybe?

Depends where you get your protection. Try hosteam.pl (160€/month).

Back