• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

>And yes, I'm rather a successful DJ in Swedens second biggest city

all i said was that he uses vids that have nothing to do with his ot to advertise :d

no need to hate peepz:D

@nallu - You know what the best part of your post is? That I have nothing to do with the video you posted except that some random dude is using a pic of me and my mixtape. I have not uploaded that video nor have I told anybody to do it either.
But if you like it, please visit: http://valdora.servegame.com/music.php

@ond - Yes, you heard me. And yes, you got my Facebook. And yes, you know it.

@SammyNSC - What VIDEOS does not have anything to do with my server? One of the video contain frags from several Ot's, the rest of them has been recorded on Valdora.

Very, very, VERY big fail on you guys! Nice try though. Keep hatin' - Though Sammy the Moviemaker does not!

Last edited:
first two minutes of that "mixtape" someone posted is just the instrumental from some flo rida song or some shit lol

Valdora said:
@ond - Yes, you heard me. And yes, you got my Facebook. And yes, you know it.

Well I know you are desperately helping clubs by sending invetation event shit daily, more I do not know.

I didnt mean that video is your made just music whatever who made video

@Farcanox - You're so stupid haha, but ok. Bye!

@Ond - No, you don't know shit. As you don't know anything about Gothenburg's nightlife, stfu.

@Nallu. Ok, here is my links though: Donman's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free - Joel Donman's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

@TimeToShine - Some random asslicking noob made my header to the old Valdora server about one year ago. About the video, not only.

@Gail Thruth Man - Yeah, really white trash, huh? Haha jesus. The chick on your pic is actually white trash. Seriously, 90% of this forum is retarded.

Nice try again guys, keep it up!

Valdora said:
Ond - No, you don't know shit. As you don't know anything about Gothenburg's nightlife, stfu.

So now I don't know? Which one is it

@Ond - I'm sorry did I mention Gothenburg's nightlife in two posts? No. I said I was a great DJ in Gothenburg. Retard.

@Gail - I hope that isn't your girlfriend hahaha!

Valdora said:
Yes, you heard me. And yes, you got my Facebook. And yes, you know it.
Valdora said:
Ond - No, you don't know shit. As you don't know anything about Gothenburg's nightlife, stfu.

However you are correct in the latest post, I don't know shit about you or the "nightlife" in Gothenburg. What I DO know, however, is that you are a spoiled child and have been for a long time

Back