• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

NICE! I will join and some friends of mine ! will hook this server up and give it a chance!!
@All Quests , You got full scripted paradox? Postman? Djinn tower's? it would be really nice if u got it to keep the oldschool rpg feelin up!
And the rune costs? i mean how much mana for an sd, uh etc..

When I say all, I mean all. It got every single thing. Postman quest, Paradox quest, you name it!

Really? They stole what idea? What you have here is nothing new. Standard, if anything.

Not physically stolen but "stolen". I know several servers are trying to get as close to real Tibia as possible but this is it.

@kiss

I won't make it high-rated. I have worked a lot on every single quest, and I mean every quest from level 1-999. High-rate are servers that (often) last for some months. This server will be online for some years. - Mark my words.

Valdora

lmfao highrate or its waste of time. people dont understand that they waste days and months making servers and make it lowrate and get 20 players average online where if they made it HIGHRATE it would be near 100.

lmao.

@valdora: you'll get max 50 players. do you think the already tiny amount of "7.7 lowrate players" will move from valhalla?

seriously what's the strategy behind a 3rd lowrate 7.7? lol

Last edited:
Isn't it nice to let people have more options? Not everybody likes high-rated servers.

people fail to see the bigger picture

1. Rarely do you see any new people playing old school clients.
2. The players who play these 7.7's and lower clients are the same people who once played the CIP one.
3. the people who played CIP 7.72, they are not kids anymore as they once were when they played the CIP 7.7
4. these same people, are now grown up/getting older and have responsibilities, jobs/school and dont have time to play low rate servers, especially ones which are just put up "bcz some guy stole my files and i wanna du pai bak"
5. these numbers will continue drooping as time goes by, unless cip does something with old school clients which they have been talking about doing for years now.

Back