• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

How come Tibianic got 200+ players?

It's 7.4, with actuall insanly good codes and scripts. As far as I know, the only 7.4 Real Map <online/offline?> Anyway there's your answer!

@Kiss, read on otservlist.
@Ond, which means, even though 1. Rarely do you see any new people playing old school clients.
2. The players who play these 7.7's and lower clients are the same people who once played the CIP one.
3. the people who played CIP 7.72, they are not kids anymore as they once were when they played the CIP 7.7
4. these same people, are now grown up/getting older and have responsibilities, jobs/school and dont have time to play low rate servers, especially ones which are just put up "bcz some guy stole my files and i wanna du pai bak"
5. these numbers will continue drooping as time goes by, unless cip does something with old school clients which they have been talking about doing for years now.

You can get players.

tibianic gotplayers because everyone trusted the staff + some "known" classic tibia players endorsed it as "classic tibia v2"

good choice on rates change. do u have another otland account?

btw 4x is too high for a final stage you could try 2x at lvl 90 and keep lvl 100 an achievement?

Last edited:
@Worr,
1. I haven't been stealing anything.
2. Is that a threat?
3. If so, you're f*****g retarded.
4. It got every quest.

@jimmey, I will reconsider it when I wake up. Good night.

This is, with no doubt, Ryan's files :p

I hate him though, so good luck :)

Cya joel donman noob :) no one will ever start on your server atleast not my team

Haha joel you are so fail... no one will ever start on your server. atleast not my team

so where is that tibianic players? haha and other.. 9 ppls online? nice

so where is that tibianic players? haha and other.. 9 ppls online? nice

You should honoustly stop ranting other servers. All your serverS, which were like what? 10? All of 'em failed hardcore + now you got an "uber l33t" project going on which has been delayed for some months now just because you rednecks can't afford a host machine.

It might be that Joel kid, but who cares - he wasn't really corrupt on ZelOT and Oldera is dead soooooo

what about original tibia? another failure to add to your ever-growing list of failures

Go ask originaltibia about his server. As far i know every day he doing server to be strongest and collect money for dedic.

Back