• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

Omg He is a real thief he stole from vedera.servegame.com the favicon and the background behind the header image and still thinking why i have only 3 ppl online

i can give u the answers on that your ot = fail and yourself 2

sorry for bad english

greetsss 53701688
No this is Joel Donman. Some months ago my rl made this header to me so I could give it to Joel and get donates.

I already took lvl 55 on my ms. (Thanks to Bonny for supporting me!) Though I have only like 10k. :D

Give this OT another try get team to get battles. Its actually pretty good in the lenght, and wud be trustworthy for an very long uptime. If you play atleast 2-3 hours a day you'll reach level 100 after two or three days.

well 7 players online in the morning means that there are more players starting if more will start i might start aswell.

Not much now when there are like 5 old-school servers onlien that got about 400 players online together.

yes u can change alot to get ppls but u never do it so why do i even say it;> u want it as realistic as possible but its still far away..

Back