• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

The morons crying for a reset are the people who've been owned a lot already and want to level the playingfield against the better players that beat them, simple as.

Gain a reputation for being a server resetter every time some idiot cries and it'll mean your servers never get anyone playing them.

Better players as in better haxxors? :(

i vote reset. and launch asap =) (with high exp/loot/skill rate)

plzhelpmovies has spoken
be warned

Okay...
Loot rate 3x.
Make it so you start with 500gp.
Make lvl donat available only till lvl 120. Instead make cash donat to give 100cc.
Make double charge runes, (and higher price if u want :D)
Make 1500 agressive spells exhaust. 1000 support spells exhaust.
Change name of server, cuz many ppl wont notice it changed and so.

Make a restart, And dont be corrupt, Your server will be win!

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="40" multiplier="80"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="60" multiplier="60"></stage>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="80" multiplier="40"></stage>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="100" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="120" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="8"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="160" multiplier="6"></stage>
<stage minlevel="161" maxlevel="300" multiplier="4"></stage>

Sounds good. Dont forget to fix machete + boat npcs (bring me too ... without saying hi)

loot rate 3 is a bit too low, make it more reasonable for us who suck at everything but shooting SDs ^^

Lootrate shouldn't be "I can sd everything from 60 onward and make profit". Even on a highrate that's stupid.

Jimmept's guide to level 100 in Tibianic:

Rook:
Hunt rats with sd to level 5
Hunts bugs, wolfs and snakes with sd to level 8

Main:
Buy promotion
Hunt trolls with ue to level 20
Hunt dragons with sd to level 50
Hunt demons and necros* with sd to level 100

*edit

@Danny:
Agreed. Personally I never level my own characters anymore but I heard Bob hunted in Fibula with a 100+ rp using hmms on dragons and sd on dragon lords. With working keys, quests and NPCs along with lootrate like that it makes server more realistic.

Last edited:
ferumbras hunt i don't think i could do it i die in necromancers all the time

but seriously, server will be corrupt again/20% of players will pvp bot, so i don't want to waste my time using exori vis at dragons

also edit, it's "wolves" not "wolfs" ;-p

Last edited:
Whatever you do, don't increase the amount of exp you gain, nor the lootrate. It's not supposed to be too easy to play cos' then ppl will just bring 5 of their friends and log on and level for one day and then just kill everybody = you lose all the players.

Just fix the little bugs there were and then put it right back on so those of us who actually enjoyed the server and the settings can continue playing!

Kindly regards,

Would Valdora mind answering so we know what's going on? Tired of wasting my time waiting for the server to come up.. Really wanna play.
What are you doing?

lol, definately make the pbolts 5-10x when u make them and like 200-300 mana for exori ,;)

Whatever you do, don't increase the amount of exp you gain, nor the lootrate. It's not supposed to be too easy to play cos' then ppl will just bring 5 of their friends and log on and level for one day and then just kill everybody = you lose all the players.

Just fix the little bugs there were and then put it right back on so those of us who actually enjoyed the server and the settings can continue playing!

Kindly regards,

there are more ppl who want to pvp this time than there are of people who want to lvl to 100 do annihilator and decorate a house i think

there are more ppl who want to pvp this time than there are of people who want to lvl to 100 do annihilator and decorate a house i think

Might be true, but there's not just players on the server who wish to play for just that reason, player killing. Some people just wants to enjoy the old fashion style of how you used to play tibia, that's why it's a RPG-PVP server and not a PVPe server, obviously. That's also a reason to why GM shouldn't increase exp stages either cos' then people who wants to enjoy the oldskool playing won't be able too cos' they'll only get killed every 30 minutes.

Back