• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

Give me some good reasons why you would like the exp to be higher? I mean, there's no good reason why you SHOULDN'T fight some to gain your levels. If you want an easy-played server just log on to any PL server.

Because if this ot will not be high rate there will be alot of donator noobs with lvl 150's while others are 120, If its highrate all players got the opportunity to have all the same lvl :)
+ Its more fun.

Bullshit! Rather easier to delete the opportunity to buy your levels, instead of increasing the exp rate. There will still be people who donate even if the experience is higher and then they'll be higher level anyways. There's no logic in your arguement

Precisely dumbass, the exp you get by donation won't change. So when you're higher level it'll take longer time to experience even if it's high exp stages or not. So those who donate will still get more levels then you

what i like.. In my opinion is that it isn't fair that donators can take lvl 150, otherwise u have to nolife like crazy to get 150... depending on the exp stages ofc.. so make like a 120+ a rose only give 3kk exp or something.

there are other lowrates/mid rates online at the minute mindrape.. there hasn't been a proper highrate for agggeeeeeeesssss.

to answer your question: we want a highrate server because most of us just want to fight (have fun), we want to exp for 1 - 2 days then fight (exping isn't fun) if i want to work i'll play tibianic or do some actual university work^^

Precisely dumbass, the exp you get by donation won't change. So when you're higher level it'll take longer time to experience even if it's high exp stages or not. So those who donate will still get more levels then you

Yes they will idiot, But only in the beggining, When ur lvl 150+ A exp donate give u what? like 2 lvls If server will be highrate, Donators will exp faster Only in the beggining

Go play a server which has high exp rate then you twats. When you started the server you knew the conditions and what the exp was so why are you complaining now, afterwards?

Go play a server which has high exp rate then you twats. When you started the server you knew the conditions and what the exp was so why are you complaining now, afterwards?

we're not complaining, we're making suggestions which will make the server more popular+more fun. anyway... why do you want to challenge yourself on a server that will more than likely be administrated by a GM who will benefit himself and his friends?

I did see your lol and I still take it as you ran out of words.
I don't really care, he's gamemaster. The thing is he CAN do whatever he wants.
And aslong as I can have fun hunting mobs/killing some people who kills my friends I am satisfied.

@jimmey
If you knew this server wouldn't satisfy you in the first place I wonder why you joined..

Majority? LOL
The majority of players of this server isn't even attending to this discussion you bafoon.

there was only 20~ (that's being generous) players left by the end of the server.. besides if the majority of voters don't vote it doesn't mean that they who voted should have their opinion disregarded

stop taking this so personally by the way, lole'

I'm not taking this personal you got that wrong. I'm just putting out my opinions aswell, just like you.

Back