• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 - Customs, RL Map

:( Giving players advantages over other players on start? Not so cool. But eh, who am i to tell you what to do.. :p

Really should consider not giving some players extra attribute stats.. Returning their donation points is completely understandable as this is something they pay real money for.
But a fresh start should mean fresh characters for everyone.
Giving them some bonus attributes isn't game-breaking at all and won't effect you so much as its just 25%.
Its more of a way for me to say thanks for playing the first edition of the server, and yet returning to the server, rather than an advantage over other players.
I think its more than fair enough since the server was up for almost a month and those who played, kinda started when the server started.

Giving them some bonus attributes isn't game-breaking at all and won't effect you so much as its just 25%.
Its more of a way for me to say thanks for playing the first edition of the server, and yet returning to the server, rather than an advantage over other players.
I think its more than fair enough since the server was up for almost a month and those who played, kinda started when the server started.
but +25% might be abit too high as i didnt have even most of em at 30% before reset

Updated main post with another video which doesn't have any audio. Restrictions for different countries should be lifted when there's no audio.

battlegrounds look really well made, looking forward to it!

a question though: will this feature only be available for those premade characters or will you be able to queue up with your main character? And if so, will there be some kind of way to balance teams around levels?

battlegrounds look really well made, looking forward to it!

a question though: will this feature only be available for those premade characters or will you be able to queue up with your main character? And if so, will there be some kind of way to balance teams around levels?
This will include all characters.
The premade characters are just used if you would for example have a lan party, and your friend doesnt play on your Vanderlay Online, he can still join with the premade characters etc.

Right now its balancing the team based on the players strength, which levels are accounted in for, but in general it doesn't really balance around levels.
The balancing system will be tweaked over time to try to make it as good as possible, and still not too long queue times.

sounds good :)

one last question, what kind of experience gains are we looking at here? Would this be a viable replacement for regular exp'ing at higher levels?

sounds good :)

one last question, what kind of experience gains are we looking at here? Would this be a viable replacement for regular exp'ing at higher levels?
For example you can't deny someone to gains levels in the arena, like you can in the open world, but on the other hand you don't get any loot/gold.
So the experience gain will be slightly lower than hunting monsters.

The countdown wasn't working properly on the website due to different time zones.
Its working as expected now. 5 hours until start!