• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 - Customs, RL Map

I'm Taye Maniac if anyone wants to hollar at me and play together feel free!

Umm anyone else have that.... Is it not opening or is it just me feeling?

@Vanderlay I use otland ip changer in Tibia v10.41 ...i put my user and password and it stays in "connecting"... and no more... x.x i cant play ur ot idk why... I'm from Peru...

Regards!
-Okra.

BUMP! This is an amazing server!!!!

And it helps alot the new system of rewards of sertain level, since it was hard to get money.

@Vanderlay I use otland ip changer in Tibia v10.41 ...i put my user and password and it stays in "connecting"... and no more... x.x i cant play ur ot idk why... I'm from Peru...

Regards!
-Okra.
Send me a PM with a screenshot of you trying to connect and I'll try to see whats wrong.

Regards!
-Okra.
does it work with other servers? maybe you ports were blocked check on your router port triggering :) otherwise it might be connection problem try using proxy :p VPN or something

Thanks a lot for all the feedback and comments! It's really appreciated!

AWESOME server, great features and serious Admin that puts a lot of work into the server. Come join in!

Did you know that you can play with premade characters to play battlegrounds?
Login with 1/1!