• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 - Customs, RL Map

i said we all moved to different server :) and i ment to get black skull since yesterday because of lose of all my items out of second crash when i putted them on depot ^^
2) Yes, there are some bugs on the server. < thats a big lie. theres loads of bugs on this server when i asked u to fix insectoid outfit u didn't even know what is it !

A new custom feature - Dual wield!
Dual wield has been introduced!
When a melee weapon gets above level 20, it will be granted dual wield!
This means that you can use 2x one handed weapons!

When dual wielding, you:
You get all the stats from the secondary weapon(including skill bonuses, life steal and others).
Your attacks now strike twice! So this doesn't increase your attack speed, but actually strikes the target twice!
You gain life from the secondary hit as well.
Your spells do not benefit from the secondary weapon.
I hope you enjoy this new change! Have fun!

v0.22
- Melian no longer costs gold when traveling.
- Pino no longer costs gold when traveling.
- Dual wield has been added.
- As the drops for attribute materials has been increased, the amount that can be bought from the shop has been increased.

emm does this ^ work for bow too? or are they two handed weapens :S?

Edit: found a botter: 22:32 You see Szybki Wojtek (Level 71). He is a paladin.

Last edited:
emm does this ^ work for bow too? or are they two handed weapens :S?

Edit: found a botter: 22:32 You see Szybki Wojtek (Level 71). He is a paladin.

Bows/Crossbows are counted as two handed weapons and are not able to dual wield.
Also, for now dual wielding is only possible with melee one handed weapons.

Last edited:
Updated the frontpage of the website.

Also, support for Spanish, Polish and Portuguese languages will be available on the website soon.
I'm also looking for a Spanish and Portuguese translator, so if you wish to help out a bit, please send me a private message here on OTLand or contact me in-game.
You must be able to speak the language(s) very well as well as English.

Server crashed last night, as you are aware of.

Good that you implemented auto-save so often, rollback was only about 10 minutes :)

Fixed an issue causing spells with cooldowns higher than 60 seconds to go crazy.

New custom content will be delayed due to RL situations.
Server is still up and running!

Looks interesting but your features belong to a custom server! :p