• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 - Customs, RL Map

Still up and running!

Currently working on some bug fixes and some new cool custom features that's going to make the EQLeveling system a lot cooler!
Also I just got some advertisement on Otservlist so lets hope some more players join!

Attribute materials are no longer an item in-game.
They work exactly the same, but instead adds automatically to your character instead of adding an item to your inventory.
This change was forced to prevent players for multi-botting characters and giving their main characters a lot of materials.

Attribute materials are no longer an item in-game.
They work exactly the same, but instead adds automatically to your character instead of adding an item to your inventory.
This change was forced to prevent players for multi-botting characters and giving their main characters a lot of materials.

Is this update already working? Or you're working on it, I want to play (hunt) so, idk what to do :p @Vanderlay

This server is so much fun, friendly admin & people, and theres some custom features... If you like custom stuff get on this server and try them by youself, also wait for the newest attributes taht are comming!!

GET ONLINE RIGHT NOW!

My fellows - I have permban so if u need anything PM me here : >
Goodluck with project and hugs for players ^.^

Vafan

Wysuszony here i quit too
Ps. Ots is still alpha you should fix everything because this will probably be restarted again or closed good luck with this datapack

Wysuszony here i quit too
Ps. Ots is still alpha you should fix everything because this will probably be restarted again or closed good luck with this datapack

You are just quitting cus I permanently banned Vafan for abusing the game and you couldn't do it anymore as well.
If I had solid proof of you abusing the system I would have deleted your account as well.

And you state that the server is in Alpha? In which way?
Just because its not working 110% it doesn't mean its in Alpha.

well i quit before vafan posted it as you can see i gived all my items to guys and i quitted because this ots is developed by 1 person it will take you good few months to fix everything.
GET a team better work with few
and edit your attribute system to this:
Cooldown 100%
Regen 200%
Movement 100%
because more cooldown is too op for MS/ED

Update -
Lifesteal, mana gain, critical chance and piercing bolts have been released!

Lifesteal:
When you deal damage to a target with a normal attack, you gain HP equal to 25% of the damage dealt(Note: PvP Power is not included into the lifesteal).
Currently the only way to obtain lifesteal is by leveling melee weapons to level 10.
You get +25% lifesteal at level item level 10 and currently there's nothing more that will increase this stat.

Mana gain:
When your wand/rod gets to item level 10 or above, you will start gaining mana by using normal attacks with a wand/rod.

Critical chance:
When you attack, there's a chance that you will deal 150% weapon damage.
Currently, paladin weapons are the only one who can get critical chance, which they get at item level 10 or above.

Piercing bolts:
Paladins have gained a new ability. It costs no mana and has no cooldown.
Whenever a paladin hit a target with basic attacks, the bolt/arrow pierces the target and splits into pieces, dealing damage to targets behind the focused target.
You gain this ability when your distance weapon is at level 10 or above.

v0.21
- Attribute material is no longer an item. It gets used automatically on your character when found.
- You can now buy all blessings with !bless command as well
- Lifesteal stats has been added.
- Critical strike chance as been added.
- Piercing bolts ability(not the item) has been added.
- Using wands/rods now gains mana if the weapon is above level 10.
- Attribute drop rate has been increased.

Why aren't more people giving this server a shot? It really is worth your time.

All of the custom features are really well done and add a nice extra element to your average hunts and they seem nicely balanced out between the vocations as if there was actually some thought put into it.
The admin also seems to work really hard on improving everything and fixing any bugs that are reported to him, as well as respond to pm's and questions on this thread - something that is very rare in my experience. Hell even the current playerbase is really nice and helpful, and it wouldn't even take long for new players to catch up to the higher levels.
Not to mention the fact that this server is really reliable and stable, as well as lag free.

Give it a shot people, you won't regret it!

Can't seem to log in on the server.
Also, my Paladin is stuck (check Helpdesk). :p

Issue regarding the ISP caused the server to be down for a few hours.
No crash, just downtime.
Its up and running and you should be able to login again.

Let me know in-game when you are on and I'll help you out.

I'm loving the the server but a few things I saw mostly quest and outfit/addon issues I would like to mention

• During Blue Djinn Quest
    • There's an error in the transcript with Umar it says Umar: Whoa? You know the word! Amazing, [Playername] ... instead of the actual name
    • After bringing the cookbook to Bo'ques he talks and gives you the next mission but the quest log does not update, and moving onto the next mission talking to Rata'Mari he does not respond to Spy Report
  • What a Foolish Quest/Jester Outfit
    • Bozo does not allow you to start the quest, or even ask about the addons so the outfit is unobtainable
  • Secret Service Quest
    • Not sure if its all of them since they start with different npcs but at least for the TBI in Thais
    • Chester Kahs allows you to join but does not give you a mission
  • The Thieves Guild Quest
    • Mission 4: Bridge Robbery
      • After receiving the Deed of Ownership and the Disguise Kit when talking to the npc Nurik he does not respond to you trying to sell the Dwarven Bridge
  • A Father's Burden Quest
    • On the Isle of Kings I Debugged when I picked the hole here (not actually me but that spot, and this was the first and only time it has happened to me)
185px-Isle_of_the_Kings_Pick_Hole.png

• Koshei the Deathless Quest
    • After obtaining the amulet you are unable to get into the area to kill Koshei because the stair case does not open here
Koshei_Quest_Entrance.jpg

• When other candles are lit and you use the switch it says nothing happens but with the correct ones nothing happens at all
  • And a Suggestion to either get rid of the Sweaty Cyclops quest so we can change things like
    (dragon shield, devil helm, c-arm, etc...) and/or make obsidian knife buy-able

Thanks for the report, but please send these in private message or in-game.

300 registered accounts now!

Rating system coming up!

Here's an image example just showing how much rating and points a player and/or team can get after playing some battleground games:
HMg1Rx8.png

I'll post more updates here as I begin to complete the whole system, including exclusive PvP Rewards!

pTYhTxO.png

1. Banned for no reason best player on server :) lmao
2. Server has still lots of bugs not saving game no map clear few people lost few good hours of game last night
3. Server is dead
4. Admin stopped fixing rl bugs to fix he's shit battleground that no-one is using that's all
5. Anything is barely working :)

pTYhTxO.png

2. Server has still lots of bugs not saving game no map clear few people lost few good hours of game last night
3. Server is dead
4. Admin stopped fixing rl bugs to fix he's shit battleground that no-one is using that's all

He's doing great job :)

pTYhTxO.png

3. Server is dead

1) You got banned for trying to recruit players to join your new server since you quit yesterday and if they refused to join, you killed them. With such low player count as I have, I just cant be bothered with someone like you.
2) Yes, there are some bugs on the server. The server is saving every 30 minute now instead of once per day, and map clear is once every day.
3) Server might not have a high populated player count, but the project is not dead.
4) As I've worked over 1 month on focusing on fixing RL-Tibia related issues, and still no raise in player population, I've decided to focus on the custom features. I don't have the resources to do everything.
5) Please try to trashtalk my server more.