• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] WARGASMOT.COM 8.60/Custom Map/40+ Quests/100+ Spawns - VIDEO ADDED

Ancores

Reaction score

[video=youtube;dSZFh2t3zUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZFh2t3zUI[/video]

Hosted in Sweden.

IP: wargasmot.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Additional Information:

=Experience Rates=
1-25 -> 400x
26-50 -> 300x
51-75 -> 200x
76-100 -> 150x
101-125 -> 100x
126-150 -> 75x
151-175 -> 50x
176-200 -> 30x
201-225 -> 10x
226-250 -> 7x
251-299 -> 5x
300-350 -> 3x
351+ -> 2x

=Map Features=

Custom Map
Custom Monsters
Custom Quests
Lots of Houses
Custom Bosses

=Game Features=
Bomberman
Last Man Standing
Team Deathmatch
Push The Cart
King of the Hill
PVP Arenas
Custom ingame commands​

Last edited:
AWESOME FINALLY! Wanted this to come back for so long!

U should publish the server as Wargasm so ppl will recognise it from before!!

Last edited:
The first name of this server was Notorious, so some people remembers it as Notorious and some as Wargasm :p

When i first logged in to the server i started somewhere in the town..not in the tempel :d

Arent you gonna ban me for reporting bugs again?

I'v been having pz lock for over 15 min now! and still going strong! help me!

And i havn't even killed anyone!

Now its gone...

Last edited:
Nvm it isnt good bunch of swe noob botters killing everyone an lags half the time

When i'm trying to start a guild this error message shows up "All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)" Im not in a guild and i'm over 50 so please fix the problem :p The webpage really need some updating!

When i'm trying to start a guild this error message shows up "All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)" Im not in a guild and i'm over 50 so please fix the problem :p The webpage really need some updating!

Problem fixed :)

King of the hill is bugged, one has had the crown for over 2 min but still hasnt won so now we are about 10 ppl trapped :(

Back