• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] WARGASMOT.COM 8.60/Custom Map/40+ Quests/100+ Spawns - VIDEO ADDED

I was able to connect for a little while but I can't login now :/

Wow, awesome OT so far!!
I remember this map/OT from a long time ago oO
I like the quest room(much quests) and you got some nice scripts on your server ;>

also can u put events like more often? I mean, every hour as it is now is fine, but exceed the last event, e.g last event would be at midnight or so

We did ultimate exiva, we got the backpack but not the spell..

Since the new temple, did u forgot to place promotion npc? all low lvls are lost! lol
cuz there are two addoner npcs in temple

On otservlist it still says in description that the website and ip is "wargasm.no-ip.info", u should change it so more ppl will find the server.

Mages suck. Srsly.
They are easy to combo if they dont wear utamo,and if they do,its also easy but takes few more seconds.
1 mage just tried to kill me,he hited me like 500 with ues,and i hited him 500-700 with utito tempo and drakinata.
I pwned him in just seconds and didint waste a shit,but he wasted lots of pots. I didint use any pots,i just used exana mort + hp regen <.<
Make them hit alot more with sds/ues/wands/exori vis,frigo,mort.../ or just make pallys and knights a bit more weaker.
Just look at the highscore,and compare how much there are sorcs and druids,and how much there are pallys and ek's <.<

or mage mages items better, like much armor and magic level? just a suggestion.

Back