• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] WARGASMOT.COM 8.60/Custom Map/40+ Quests/100+ Spawns - VIDEO ADDED

Mages wand damage, spell damage and great mana potions have been increased.

2u4788p.png

A bump! :]
I love all the quests on this server! Join!

Ancores,as i see ur not doing shit about mages,let me tell u something.
1.Is a knight supposed to hit every sec about 1k+ or more?
2.Is a pally supposed to hit 1,3k+ and heal uber
3.Is a fucking mage supposed to hit 1k with ue every 3 sec and waste 1,3k mana?
4. Knights and pallys just xlogg at trainers and mages can't do that,we have to skill by our own...Try to make a uber mana wasting wand that takes about 400 mana per shoot.

U rly need to increase mages.srlsy

EDIT : It would be good if u could just increase the GMP,wand damage to hit about 400(the 200 one) and makes ues hit more dude. MAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO DMG

sd takes around 600-800 in pvp. less then knights and paladins takes in their attacks.

600-800, aka 1200-1600 on normal monsters, now i got a 250 pally with quite nice skills, and i can hit to up to 1.4k with my auto attacks(RARELY) with the dist boost spell, and the spells does like 300 dmg, lol so its not much to brag about. While u do up to 1.6(your own words) steady damage, that means sorcs do way more dmg then pallys, just saying.

LOL 600-800 IN PVP? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..........DUDE,go make a fucking mage then u will see it hits 500-600 PVM,not PVP LOL, LOL,u made me laugh LOLLOLOLOLO If sd hits 800 in pvp that means it hits 1,5k+ monsters? LOL

i quitted this ot cuz of that, my friends were paladin and knights, i was a druid, and i sucked ;], or it could also be that pallys/knights are OP

I'll balance the vocations as much as I can, give me a day and it should be fine.

Ancores,as i see ur not doing shit about mages,let me tell u something.
1.Is a knight supposed to hit every sec about 1k+ or more?
2.Is a pally supposed to hit 1,3k+ and heal uber
3.Is a fucking mage supposed to hit 1k with ue every 3 sec and waste 1,3k mana?
4. Knights and pallys just xlogg at trainers and mages can't do that,we have to skill by our own...Try to make a uber mana wasting wand that takes about 400 mana per shoot.

U rly need to increase mages.srlsy

EDIT : It would be good if u could just increase the GMP,wand damage to hit about 400(the 200 one) and makes ues hit more dude. MAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO DMG

@bold part:
PvP? No way, I have 300 quest weapon and 121 dist. With utito tempo san my max dmg was about 1500? (@ training monk)

Last edited:
19:27 You deal 793 damage to a training monk.
19:27 You deal 772 damage to a training monk.
19:27 You deal 638 damage to a training monk.

My sd hits. And Epple,u cant just xlogg at trainers and get 140 dist in a few days. THen u will hit 1,4k no prob

with those few days you could ue furies or something and get lvl 400 as a mage

ejfr01.png

bugabuse? they just continue "X" eachother and tryed to catch me. so i had to give in >_>
some script that could fix this?

EDIT:
my sd dmg pvp level 255 ml 96 (with items)
22:23 You deal 460 damage to Powah.
22:23 You deal 446 damage to Powah.
22:23 You deal 433 damage to Powah.
22:23 You deal 456 damage to Powah.
22:23 You deal 401 damage to Powah.
22:23 You deal 411 damage to Powah.

sd dmg on traning monk
22:26 You deal 855 damage to a training monk.
22:26 You deal 915 damage to a training monk.
22:26 You deal 925 damage to a training monk.
22:26 You deal 900 damage to a training monk.
22:26 You deal 733 damage to a training monk.
22:26 You deal 1041 damage to a training monk.

and level 200 wand on that, 100 dmg each tick in pvp, 200 in pve

btw, is it a little fast attack on this ot? also favoring knights and paladins..

mages - sux (and yeah before like i said, i was really wrong aboud the dmg xd )

Last edited:
Back