• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4

This OT is REALLY great. VERY creative staff! I recommend this ot for everyone. Feel free to message me in game if you need help!

/Pupzor.

Before you start judging the server after posts by various members here, you should look up the facts and know they've been banned for reasons such as cavebotting.

While every honest player hasn't given a single bad comment.

Last edited:
You will now start at level eight instead of level one, hopefully this will solve the slow start problem :)

Of course new equipment has been issued.

This OT is REALLY great. VERY creative staff! I recommend this ot for everyone. Feel free to message me in game if you need help!

/Pupzor.

Since your highest, and this server is corrupted since you aint aloowed to atk / kill gms charcs, lolz Rafael is Yngwie, if you all wanna know, and he can give himself levels/skills change vocs and everything else.

Since your highest, and this server is corrupted since you aint aloowed to atk / kill gms charcs, lolz Rafael is Yngwie, if you all wanna know, and he can give himself levels/skills change vocs and everything else.
facepalm.jpeg

No, that's TV character doing a facepalm. Since you obviously don't understand what that is, please get out.

I'm just telling you people, if you're looking for a serious server you should start wol. Wol is not too populated at the moment but if you guys join, it will! Just try it out and judge the server after that :)