• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4

Mindez

Creator of WoL
Reaction score
wol2.jpg

Roleplay & Teamplay

Forum: World of Lastwar - Forum
Server IP: worldoflastwar.net
Server port: 7171
3.jpg

Experience rates:
Level 1 - 3: 3x
Level 4 - 6 : 4x
Level 7 - 10: 5x
Level 11 - 20: 6x
Level 21 - 30: 7x
Level 31 - 40: 8x
Level 41 - 60: 4x
Level 61 - 80: 3x
Level 81 - 100: 2x
Level 101 - XXX: 1x

Skill rate: 2x
Magic level rate: 1.5x

Dedicated server with 8Gb/s internet (Yes, Gb/s!)
2.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In-depth information:
STORYLINE
World of Lastwar
The new beginning

The story of the World of Lastwar will be written here, and it will be extended as events occour in the game! For example, when a certain boss is defeated, the storyline will continue with another chapter explaining what happened and what will happen next! This thread is part of the "roleplay-experience" that surrounds this community, so if you're interested in being involved with the server's tail (And become immortal more or less) you should keep an eye on this thread!

Chapter 1: A letter from a friend
"Dear friend,

It has been one hundred years since the great wars broke out. Many brave warriors have fallen for the sword of the undead, and the everliving king has been taken into enprisonment by their vicious leader, Morkael. It is a time of despair and suffering for the human race, and a time of victory for the hollow. There are not many of us left, to protect what we own, but somehow we must prevail. It is spoken about a legend, a tale, an ancestor's prediction - that on the one-hundredth year of the great war a hero will appear. A hero that will lead the human race back to it's throne, and end the suffering that has been free to flower for oh so many years. We have taken shelter in a newly-established camp, east of Sarmenien in the mountains of Enduro. Here we will build our army, and with the help of the legendary hero, take back what is ours and strike the undead down!

We ask of You, honored warrior, to aid us in our time of need - help us rebuild the society that for so many years ago was flourishing with life and joy, but now has been transformed into the ashes of the undead. Please, do not leave us to wither in the hands of Morkael, return and make them understand what it means to be shattered by an almighty hand!

I will wait for you at shore when you return, but please make haste! The World of Lastwar is depending on you!

Best regards,
Your friend Rafael
"

This is basically where you'll be starting off from, as "a friend of Rafael" that just arrived to help him and his community. We'll be updating the map as the story continues depending on the results of our players' actions as the few survivors of the human race.

We're not using the same map as before, we're practically destroying it and turning it into a whole new world where the undead have ruined any trace of humanity, and as the players conquer cities and camps new threats will appear.

Last edited:
We're doing our best! :D Register in our forums now to vote for experience rates and recieve an e-mail when the date for the launch has been set!

I agree that the map isn't the best, but obviously we've now updated it :) Would be much of a launch without updates now would it!

The official World of Lastwar server, however, has always been a great community though - there's no denying that!

Actually I think WOL had a really great map, it's so god damn nice with non cipsoft maps. I have only good memories from WOL, I hope it will turn out good.

Actually I think WOL had a really great map, it's so god damn nice with non cipsoft maps. I have only good memories from WOL, I hope it will turn out good.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we hope we'll satisfy your needs at the upcoming launch!

Remember to register on our forums if you want the latest information regarding the community, be on the e-mail list for when the server opens, vote for experience rates and other important settings of gameplay etc!

Update (And bump);

Make sure to vote for the experience-rate you'd like to see on the server on our forums!

Also, sign up in order to recieve e-mail updates regarding the launch!

See you there!

We're not completely sure how soon we'll be opening it, but be sure to register at our forums to recieve an e-mail once we have a set date and other important notices!

I have now waited for over 10-15 minutes and haven't gained a message :p

Try registering again, and make sure you enter a valid e-mail address. You need to use this e-mail to activate your forum-account. If you still cannot find it, even in your junk-mail, please try using a different e-mail provider.