• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4

It seems there's a temporary issue with the e-mail server, I'm disabling e-mail activation until it's resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback!

You can now register without the e-mail process.

E-mail problem has been resolved, activation e-mail feature has been re-enabled.

Just like we've explained on our forums, we can't promise you a set date yet but I'm hoping we'll be done within the following couple of weeks.

The community is starting to expand, the forums are being used more and more each week - join the discussions now!

Thanks Snel pUppie, it's supposed to be World of Lastwar - Forum but both links work (Or at least they should).

Regarding the donation system, yes we will have one but it will not give you any major advantages ingame. The donation system hasn't been very discussed within the development team yet, because we don't see it as such an important factor. It's probably something that will come with an update instead, since we're focusing on the gameplay and community rather than cash.

For example, equipment will not be issued for money, neither will stats. Things we are currently considering though are premium accounts (Will still be buyable ingame), perhaps one or two outfits, and maybe some kind of website feature that will come along later on.

If you think we should offer something specific, please use the suggestions forum :)

After a long day of work, and with a little help from a friend of Henke/Dutten, we have finally established a fully functional test-server and the website is up and running. It won't be long now before we're done with the final touches and can finally announce an official date of launch!

Thank you for your support and patiense as we are finishing with the beta-stage of WoL:TNB and thank you for visiting our community!

When it will be launched I might reconsider installing Tibia again and play a little 4fun :)

Good news on the beta-front! Everything has so far gone as smooth as ever and without any mishaps from here we'll be able to announce the date of opening tomorrow (Thursdag)!

Hang tight! :)

Good news on the beta-front! Everything has so far gone as smooth as ever and without any mishaps from here we'll be able to announce the date of opening tomorrow (Thursdag)!

Hang tight! :)

Why are you wasting your own and other people's time by posting so long before the servers actually opened, the server was released in about 7.92 and has been used loads of times, what makes your worldoflastwar any better, the map was good the first time around, i agree. but its not a server thats meant to have a story line and a thread mad long before opened, what im guessing what will happen to your ot is, alot of people will join on opening day/week and after a few days or a week people will realise its just worldoflastwar as they've always known and see nothing special about yours, so please stop wasting your own and others time as its un-nesessary

I will definitely be playing one of my favorite servers when it was first up a while back

Why are you wasting your own and other people's time by posting so long before the servers actually opened, the server was released in about 7.92 and has been used loads of times, what makes your worldoflastwar any better, the map was good the first time around, i agree. but its not a server thats meant to have a story line and a thread mad long before opened, what im guessing what will happen to your ot is, alot of people will join on opening day/week and after a few days or a week people will realise its just worldoflastwar as they've always known and see nothing special about yours, so please stop wasting your own and others time as its un-nesessary

Why don't you just zip it and wait and see like everyone else, who knows - you might be surprised! The reason we posted in advance is because we know many of our fans wants to know about the opening long before it occours, so they can start preparing.

Just incase you missed it, it's against the forum rules to start whining about the server for no particular reason at all, just for the record ;)

Regardless, I don't see how it's "not meant to have a story line" considering it's gone so well up until now. And looking at the future, I have good hopes for the story-line system we've come up with and I think a lot of people will appriciate it.

Now if you've already decided you will not spend any time with this server, perhaps it's time for you to move on and find another one instead of nagging about countless of unjustified reasons for why people shouldn't play this server. Thanks for your input, please make it constructive next time.