• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4

Oh I think everyone that was present during the event will beg to differ :)

First day of the World of Lastwar was amazing! First it just started of as a regular semi boring OT, but when people had gotten some levels and things started getting even more boring, this amazing character named Rafael appeared out of nowhere!

He claimed to be the sacred protector of the city of Waldron, and sworn savior of Sarmenien, among other things.

rafael2.jpg

He gathered the as he put it "new warriors of Waldron" and brought them on a scouting at the old ruins of Sarmenien, a few warriors received mortal wounds, including Rafael himself who was struck down by the minions of a Necromancer.

But as everyone know, in the World of Tibia and every world connected to it, such as the World of Lastwar, whenever you receive a mortal wound you're just sent back to your temple by ancient spells.

He then summoned the gods to safely bring every warrior who followed him home by opening a portal, after some minor celebration he started an hour long ceremony where he blessed warriors weapons and armors, with a bit of help from the gods, with unique abilities and names.

rafael1.jpg

After this the server grew much closer, everyone has started to act out their role playing side, and even the gods are curious about this new character. And how things will turn out for Sarmenien!

So if you thought the server started out boring, you should definitely head back online for some role playing action and massive team cooperation! Even awesome is, that the entire raid team was players in level 5-16, and the new balancing in PVM makes it about as challanging as if they'd be lvl 30-45s facing Demons.

--OT--
So yes, it's hard, if that's your opinion on boring. Well.. go back to botting on a highrate OT. The World of Lastwar is built for roleplayers and highly skilled players who wants a change of pace, not flamers who tries something for 5 minutes then hates it. It's comparable to WoW geeks who've made an account at tibia, went down into sewers, died by first rat and claims that Tibia sucks in everyway possible.

Nice server :p wish some more people started realising it :p

just one thing they didnt mention (?) in the advert: the ot has no cipbot (means you have to aim by hand) great pvp experience guaranteed :p

I thought I'd announce the news here aswell, just to make sure everyone sees it! This text is taken from the website:

As most of You have probably noticed, our map has not fulfilled it's purpose of giving a large-scale commmunity (Something we are not yet, but of course will become) enough hunting-grounds and quests to explore. This will now, supposedly, change with a large-scale update of what was mentioned above. This update will give the lower leveled players (Between approximately levels 8 - 35) a lot of new areas to discover, monsters to slay and quests items to acquire.

You will also find new features here on our website during the following few days, but most importantly the story will be continued very soon - which of course means that something big is going down.

We would also like to take the opportunity to thank You, our players, for your constant support and litterarly flood of suggestions that just keeps showering us over. Also, those of you who have experienced any of our recent events (Mostly hosted by Rafael) - You never sieze to amaze us. You'd be surprised to know how often we monitor these happenings!

On a last note, we will be looking out for possible candidates for tutors from now on so if a career as a gamemaster or perhaps even a community manager interests you, make sure to display your brightest colors!

Posted by [profile]Mindez[/profile]

Funny how every dispute some of you have is expressed as "corruption". That is obviously not corruption, and I will not even discuss it. You should be glad you're not banished for assaulting another member verbally, and take a good look at your own behaviour.

Yes, why should you. I'm sure ignoring all critique and constructive directions will get you somewhere.

And there's another thread for advertising for Eloth, go ahead and use that instead.

Suxy OT, They do everything to make you stay dont try it ! I got a RPG character which got disadvanced next day to tutor [false not even tutor] for no reason which also got deleted since I ignored GM! :mad: :mad: And he gives all everything to make people stay trust me this server is fucked up but try if u want [sry for swear] :)

2 words = Failed OT

Last edited:
Suxy OT, They do everything to make you stay dont try it ! I got a RPG character which got disadvanced next day to tutor [false not even tutor] for no reason which also got deleted since I ignored GM! :mad: :mad: And he gives all everything to make people stay trust me this server is fucked up but try if u want [sry for swear] :)

2 words = Failed OT

Wow, where to start...

The reason you were removed from that "special group" (Just like everyone else in it) was because Yngwie created it without consulting with me and we later came to an agreement to remove it. I offered you the tutor position but you refused because being a tutor does not give you any special ingame advantages or perks, which you obviously were very greedy for.

As for being deleted because of ignoring a gamemaster; the rules you've agreed to (here) contains the section:
d) Failing to respond to or to follow a Gamemaster's orders
A gamemaster's instructions are final, regardless if they're stated in these rules or not.

If you do not reply to a gamemaster, they have the right to banish your account. And even after a litteral warning from Yngwie, you proceeded with adding onto your destructive behavour by attacking random players and throwing insults all around yourself. The final straw was when you were caught cave-botting.

I wish I could say I didn't know this would happen, but I could tell ever since I first got to know you that you would go down like this. It's a shame, really.

Don't know why people whine so much here when they bot/insult/whatever... This one really is a great server and I wish more people would play it ;) altho it never feels empty bc its a really nice community

Indeed a very great server that will success,
also I don't see why Nikodada whines, since he cheated from what I know.

Well play or not, its your own choice this is really a great rpg server, low exp, good economy and community, what more could you ask for?