• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] ❂ WORLD OF LASTWAR ❂ CUSTOM CLIENT ❂ STARTED: 19TH FEBRUARY 20:00 CET

Write the image symbols in the text field to verify that you are a human:
securimage_show.php

Can't create an account beacause of this "captcha Image" ^^
Thanks, this is corrected.

Does shared exp work? If not please add it, it will be way more fun to play a knight with shared exp
People in party gets x5 extra experience.

Write the image symbols in the text field to verify that you are a human:
securimage_show.php

Can't create an account beacause of this "captcha Image" ^^
This should be fixed by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, you should add a good Dragon Lord place, similar to the hydra mountain, and also expand the hydra mountain.
If you are level 120+ you have to be solo on that mountain, else you will kill the hydras faster than it spawns new ones.

How about task system?

In my opinion, you should add a good Dragon Lord place, similar to the hydra mountain, and also expand the hydra mountain.
If you are level 120+ you have to be solo on that mountain, else you will kill the hydras faster than it spawns new ones.

How about task system?
Something i have been thinking of, im a little bit curious about how it should be done tho. 7.72 doesnt support task system in client but could be done through npc.

How about task system?
You're gonna LOVE doomed lands this update :)

Sds doesn't work, atleast the one you make by your own. Almost died by gs.....

You can't travel cuz you dont got premium, and Nagrim: I dont sell premium anymore

Ok ill fix this asap

Sorry
Ok ill fix this asap
Sorry this was just 2 simple bugs that i got fixed in seconds. Sorry.
Conjure sd now and it will be the right one :)

- Bugged sds will be replaced by new sds by me. You have to show me the SDS and ill replace them with new ones.
- Premium is now fixed at nagrim npc and will sell 2 days of premium for 1000 gp