• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] ❂ WORLD OF LASTWAR ❂ CUSTOM CLIENT ❂ STARTED: 19TH FEBRUARY 20:00 CET

I can't login. It says disconnected to the server. I can reach the character list but cant login.
Same here, having an issue right now. I'm demanding all players that is logged in to log out immedietly!

You can now login.

Sorry about the rollback. Unfortunately we can't do anything about it.
The only thing we can assure you of is that it won't happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gm, really i cant buy things in the first town.

edit: the underground town, doesnt offer any manafluids or anything .the npc at the temple doesnt even reply.
Most of this server is unscripted. nothing honestly works of what i have tried out. npc's which dont reply. Items which are conjurable. the list keeps going, and then even the server disconnects

Last edited:
Not worth testing the server. its pure shitttttttt. its like a warp back in time to 2004 OTS. And worse.

hahaha what a shame
Gm, really i cant buy things in the first town.

edit: the underground town, doesnt offer any manafluids or anything .the npc at the temple doesnt even reply.
Most of this server is unscripted. nothing honestly works of what i have tried out. npc's which dont reply. Items which are conjurable. the list keeps going, and then even the server disconnects
This is pure bullshit.
Oh what a shame!

Ever tried "hi"
"buy bp mana fluid"

or for single: "3 mana fluid vial" ???
Please, try a little bit more before complaining.
Also please define whats not working instead of saying "all is not working", when it actually does.
BE MORE SPECIFIC!

I'm aware of the disconnect yesterday, but should be fine now.

Not worth testing the server. its pure shitttttttt. its like a warp back in time to 2004 OTS. And worse.
Yeah, thats kinda the whole point. How old are you? 10?

I'm getting really fucking tired of people complaining for mini stuff and unecessary shit when it actually is no problem. Why? Cuz you didn't even try!
Yeah, and ofcourse you were not aware of all the hours i spent on making this work. Changing distro, client, website. Yeah basically everything!
And did you pay anything for playing WoL? NO cuz i'm not out for the money like all other OTS are.
Where is all the people this server deserve? NO WHERE, cuz they out there playing some 10.89 client version which is so far from what Tibia was ever selling premium for 2 dollars a week. Good business! fooling you idiots every hour you spend on that server.
And while doing that you don't complain! :) Wonderful.

I start to realize the otscene now a days is basically SHIT!
WHY?
Because people here dont have PATIENCE. Typically 10 yr old behavior
You want everything described so basically the server does everything for you.
-Task system, blablabla system.

Come on, the fun thing about Tibia was when you actually could do stuff on your OWN. The free ability like exploring (without knowing),, and stuff like that.
You never had a "task system" tell you what to do back in the days and it wasn't a got damn problem right?

You might not share this with me, but then i suggest you to not play on WoL.
Cuz we aint some moneysucking 10.98, imature RL map server.

We use our creativity in creating a server having the best parts from RL Tibia, combined with the custom map of Lastwar.
This is World of Lastwar.
Nothing else.
Thank you!

haha man i rode like 7 words from your elaborate and i know you dont have idea what are you talking about . classicus.org doenst had problems like you have now and server was 800 + players . your server piece of shit and you are mad cuz ppls said truth .

haha man i rode like 7 words from your elaborate and i know you dont have idea what are you talking about . classicus.org doenst had problems like you have now and server was 800 + players . your server piece of shit and you are mad cuz ppls said truth .
"rode" "elaborate" Wow, using so advanced vocabular. Rekrul, you're maybe one of those noobs that gave up in the beginning because you died of rotworms, i don't know. But once again you're saying stuff like "piece of shit server" without declaring WHAT is shit. And that's the problem with people like you. You can't specify what you mean. And that's very sad because the lack of that social skill is gonna give you alot of problems in society.
Learn how to communicate and how to reflect and when giving critizism
Reading this, might help you! <-----

Which is the current exp rate?
Exp-rate:
* From Level 1 to Level 8|x100
* From Level 9 to Level 30|x80
* From Level 31 to Level 50|x70
* From Level 51 to Level 70|x60
* From Level 71 to Level 80|x45
* From Level 81 to Level 90|x35
* From Level 91 to Level 100|x20
* From Level 101 to Level 120|x12
* From Level 121 to Level 130|x10
* From Level 131 to Level 150|x7
* From Level 151 to Level 160|x3
* From Level 161 to Level 500|x1

Some approvements you should do

- Fix Exori, it takes hell of alot mana. Can't see the point of playing a knight when the only spell you can use is worthless
- Dragon Lord loot, 10 bp sds - 2 fire sword after that I went to Hydras, 10 bp sd and it rained items.

Some approvements you should do

- Fix Exori, it takes hell of alot mana. Can't see the point of playing a knight when the only spell you can use is worthless
- Dragon Lord loot, 10 bp sds - 2 fire sword after that I went to Hydras, 10 bp sd and it rained items.
Much relevant improvement. Suggestions on how much percentual the exori should have?
I think dragon lords drop more rare items (dsm) so that it would drop shouldnt be too easy.

Im still looking for answers about the exori spell

??

We are trapped at Ferumbras Tower, map is bugged.
Ferumbras is now fixed. Please beware tho, it's fucking hard! :)

Reduce mana from exori, dont make it deal too much dmg, tho,
Do you think its too much damage now? I think it's ok.

We now offer you the possibility to earn your Random Reward.
You have the possibility to earn one of the showed items over the fence.
It's basically only based on luck

The only things we require from you is:

- To be over level 50
- Have capacity available

Next reward will be next month.
(Don't mind the hours)

20fevia.png

We now offer you the possibility to earn your Random Reward.
You have the possibility to earn one of the showed items over the fence.
It's basically only based on luck

The only things we require from you is:

- To be over level 50
- Have capacity available

Next reward will be next month.
(Don't mind the hours)

20fevia.png
Nice but i do not agree with the required level.