• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

No, btw well its same servers but this guy whos pretending to be the owner is just a nobody who did host my server for me and now he wants to host MY SERVER SINCE 2009, since it exist forhimself to make some cash
store my pw please ******

Nostalgia ;)

Mr. Power you are 15 years old iam 19, you live in egyptian i live in germany you really think you can scare me on the internet with ur big words? Dude if you are that man come to meet me and talk with me in real life youre really taking this all too serious you think youre the son of bill gates?

Go and try to hack peoples paypal sine theres no fuckin police in egyptian doing anything against hackers and thiefs , but good luck you think u can hack paypal? Haha youre funny you kid ;-)
best of luck = your out right? If so best of luck to you too mate, now please just get off my thread, I care about my players & this is why I don't want them to read your terrible English... Btw it's Egypt not Egyptian, Egypt is the country you illiterate little snob...
Anything else to say? I already offered you my skype, if you have something worth saying then please go ahead... If not then just get on with your life

Too bad im on my phone and not on computer or i would post the screenshot where u tell me in a private mesage that u open xanteria because you need money but no problem will post it tomorrow after i come homr from work , sry mi inglisz is baed bat isz nau problim

@dianagirl please do that, this will prove that you are a magician, as I made no contact with you since last Xanteria. Getting a photo from 2011? I will not "fight" with you on the forums, I already proved that you scammed me, and you said sorry or w/e , but still you don't get it... My goal was never to "destroy" you, my goal was to show you that you did something wrong, and I have indeed accomplished that when you said sorry about 9 times on facebook... However I will not be posting that on OTland, I see it rather humiliating... Your picture is already shattered in my mind, you thought a 16 year old can't beat you, well I'm not surprised, you were always Illiterate, my old friend :)

PS: feel free to give me a free bump by posting w/e you have to say, it benefits everyone here, me for the bump, everyone else for the amusing content that you write

Cry is free, so keep crying mr. 16 years old kid.

Its a photo grom yesterday that i will post tomorrow brosito the date will be there aswell, i might didnt pay you the 30 euros but ofc, nobody would pay someone who didnt work for u xD, its like u tell ur Boss to pay you monry when u didnt went to work XDD

Cry is free, so keep crying mr. 16 years old kid.

Its a photo grom yesterday that i will post tomorrow brosito the date will be there aswell, i might didnt pay you the 30 euros but ofc, nobody would pay someone who didnt work for u xD, its like u tell ur Boss to pay you monry when u didnt went to work XDD
I'm looking forward to seeing that picture then, meantime, if you have anything you would like to say you are welcome to post here, my players need entertainment

I can bump your thread more 100000 times i still know you will never be succesfull with xanteria because you are not the true owner. Youre just a nobody who think that can gain money with xanteria and close it again after u got some cash

I can bump your thread more 100000 times i still know you will never be succesfull with xanteria because you are not the true owner. Youre just a nobody who think that can gain money with xanteria and close it again after u got some cash
haha see, again... This is how you think, "open, get money, close"... I wouldn't have wasted my time on it getting SSL encryption (took me 5 hours btw) and putting some new shiz in it to give the nostalgic feeling, this time for once, Xanteria is not open for money... For real man what did you ever script in Xanteria? It's either me, gesior or otland xD

Anyway Mr. Dianaboy I think you should know that nearly nobody in Xanteria likes you, however you are indeed inducted into the hall of fame, you can thank me later ;)

Blabalabl xanteria is not for money in the screenshot u say you need money and thats why u open xanteria omg ure so pathethic serious

Jesus... That screenshot... Sorry I really cant support this project, I recommend a mod takes a look at this thread too

ta6c5e.png
of course I need money stupid, OTs are not made out of the pure hearts of their owners... Sometimes you surprise me really, you ignored the "i want to play Xanteria" part xD all what you focused on was I need money... However, players agreed that I am indeed a much better owner than you were (were not are ;) )

Hahahahahahhah what the fuck? Which owner openes his ots to play it ?? Hahahaha so open it on ur computer and play it alone if its your wish just to play on xanteria , dude ... hahahaha im laughin hard sserriouuss

of course I need money stupid, OTs are not made out of the pure hearts of their owners... Sometimes you surprise me really, you ignored the "i want to play Xanteria" part xD all what you focused on was I need money... However, players agreed that I am indeed a much better owner than you were (were not are ;) )

Stop grammar correcting on a forum, it's extremely pompus

Xanteria ot guy is not the owner of this server. Its me called ohyeah since 2009, i still got my 2 facebook sites which are called once Ohyeah ots and the other xanteria ots.

Guys you better play it or he will try to threat you like he does to me hahahahah funny guy man.. hes 16 years old he dont even got a paypal account his one got blocked because he thiefed money from people

Jesus... That screenshot... Sorry I really cant support this project, I recommend a mod takes a look at this thread too
Love how fast you came after the screen shot... However ask someone about the true story behind it,

Short version: he started taking drugs, he spoke to me (i knew him from 2009), I told him we can start xanteria again, xanteria had 100+ again after me & him started it, he had 300 euros and it was time for my pay (30 euros...) what I got was "you didn't work, you don't deserve the money"

I am not whining about that, however, this shows how low he will go for money, this was 30 out of 300 for a deal between me & him, and a deal to someone he knew from 2009

So I posted on OTland with proof after I got removed & all access taken away from me (I paid for the dedicated server ON HIS account)

You never played Xanteria so I don't expect you to understand why I want to play it again, however If you try it out you might aswell know :)

Now to all the "I dont wanna play" comments, please don't play if you don't want to, Xanteria is/was always an easy come easy go server. Now please try to stay on topic, if you aren't giving a suggestion or have a question then keep your comment to yourself, or join Dianaboy with his bitching about how a 16 year old was able to beat him

Back