• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

What anti'kick script?
I don't have the script but you know. When the character turns around automatic.

Edit, i found the script. And here is it.
Code:
auto 100 listas 'Anti-Idle' | if [$self.dir == 0] {set $dir 0 | set $firdir 'turnn' | set $secdir 'turns'} | if [$self.dir == 1] {set $dir 1 | set $firdir 'turne' | set $secdir 'turnw'} | if [$self.dir == 2] {set $dir 2 | set $firdir 'turns' | set $secdir 'turnn'} | if [$self.dir == 3] {set $dir 3 | set $firdir 'turnw' | set $secdir 'turne'} | if [$time > $idletime] {exec $secdir | wait 1500 | exec $firdir | wait 1500 | if [$self.dir == $dir] $idletime [$time+60]}

Otservlist is okay with that? Is that not spoofing?
Otservlist is okay about this. It's not counting x-logged players. Check it yourself

Currently 69 players are online - 59 are active and 10 are AFK on Xanteria. <--- That is allowed.

Otservlist is okay about this. It's not counting x-logged players. Check it yourself

Currently 69 players are online - 59 are active and 10 are AFK on Xanteria. <--- That is allowed.

Interesting, so only 10 players are in trainers right now?

Well, Still the ot is die, 4 players of 75 active

Currently 67 players are online - 58 are active and 9 are AFK on Xanteria. FAKE SHIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently 67 players are online - 58 are active and 9 are AFK on Xanteria. FAKE SHIT.
OMG, stop double post. And how do you know this is fake shit when this is implented in Gesioraac And in the sources by default? What is your name and i can show you 9 players train.

First thing. The most char names are from Germany, Happy this Happy guy is is or was a CM, And I was online today then I checked Train room- LIKE 50Players AFK

And why should I stop with "double post" tell me a reason thanks.

Tarek could you just please shut your mouth if you got no idea about anything and just try to protect your friend power? This chars which got all same standard outfit, same flag, all without promotion are fake chars !! That are even my chars, the character names are the one i created when i used to spoof aswell ! So that are arrpund 30 fake chars in a spot logged in to stay at the top in otservlist !! Look at the chars deathlist they never died and theyre skills are also skills from begging!!! He is spoofing stop protect him wtih illegal stuff! !

I got no idea why people still supporting and playing this ot which is thiefed from me and he was just my former hoster , he got no fuckin rights to open MY OTS since 2009 ! I also did post few times screenshot that hes only opening the ots because he needs money !!

Interesting, so only 10 players are in trainers right now?

Dude you still believe him??? these chars are the chars I CREATED ! I should know what fake chars i did create and this are the fake chars ! I remember the names ofc !! I used the same chars to spoof when i was focused on money !

It's against the rules to double post.

Its also against the rules to support people which are using illegal fake chars to spoof ! I guess youre only a little kid which trys to lick powers ass with ur replies here to get donation items, cm , gm tutor or any other shit ! You should really start to grow up and stop lick ass of people which are eveng more worse then you !

First thing. The most char names are from Germany, Happy this Happy guy is is or was a CM, And I was online today then I checked Train room- LIKE 50Players AFK

And why should I stop with "double post" tell me a reason thanks.
Good evening Sir, it seems you feel an urge to talk to me? I am CM Happy and I havent been active yet, that's right. However this is due to the fact I am on vacation and thus cannot be active yet. I take it you hold a grudge against the german players, as you mention them to be quite many. Why is that? I would gladly help you resolve your problems once I am available :) Concerning the "active" player count, I assume this is calculated by some gesior aac system which I have no experience with. I havent checked out the server yet but once I am back from my vacation I will be getting back at your complain, however as for now I believe in the words of my fellow staff members. If you are having an urgent issue to resolve please dont hesitate to pm me to discuss things further.

Kind regards,
Damon

Good evening Sir, it seems you feel an urge to talk to me? I am CM Happy and I havent been active yet, that's right. However this is due to the fact I am on vacation and thus cannot be active yet. I take it you hold a grudge against the german players, as you mention them to be quite many. Why is that? I would gladly help you resolve your problems once I am available :) Concerning the "active" player count, I assume this is calculated by some gesior aac system which I have no experience with. I havent checked out the server yet but once I am back from my vacation I will be getting back at your complain, however as for now I believe in the words of my fellow staff members. If you are having an urgent issue to resolve please dont hesitate to pm me to discuss things further.

Kind regards,
Damon

Is this serous damon???? You didnt support me when i was using fake chars but now because youre cm in xanteria you support this illegal fake chars ?? This is serous???? So please fuckin let uss see the players playing let us see that these chars are running arround, that theyre hunting that they dieing by monsters , etc.. these chars are fake stop fuckin support it man only cause youre cm and you havent been cm in my OTS

Kind regards,
Damon
I'm happy to see you as a CM, trust me you will enjoy playing the OT. ^_^

Is this serous damon???? You didnt support me when i was using fake chars but now because youre cm in xanteria you support this illegal fake chars ?? This is serous???? So please fuckin let uss see the players playing let us see that these chars are running arround, that theyre hunting that they dieing by monsters , etc.. these chars are fake stop fuckin support it man only cause youre cm and you havent been cm in my OTS

Please. I like evolutions it's my favorite thing since i started playing tibia. And Yes i know it's a bad thing that Power stoled your OT. But
Unfortunately i enjoy the OT. And i want to support it. Because ATM this is one of my favorite ots.

Howdy dianagirl,
I did not support you using fake chars, thats right, however I overlooked it when you were hosting Xanteria. You should be glad I wasnt making a fuzz about this back then, but rather keept posting postive things about Xanteria. As for the current situation concerning the AFKs I cannot give you any further information as I am, as Ive mentioned before, still on vacation. Anyway, this time I am indeed a staff member of Xanteria and as such I will not overlook any fake chars being used, meaning if I encounter such chars when I am back from my vacation I will remove them or step down as a staff member right away. I am well aware of the responsibilities that are coming with being a staff member so rest assured your problem will be investigated by me asap. I havent felt an urge to be cm in your ots and I don't feel an urge to now, either. I am ready to step down anytime if the server management won't meet my responsibilites. I joined this server as a staff member in order to work against abuses and aim for a great experience available to anybody. This is all you need to know. If you want to discuss things further shoot me a pm and I will help you out.

Kind regards,
Damon

Hello everyone. Yes the server has been spoofed. I find no reason to hide this. Now i'm going to be a good senior tutor ban all these spoofed players and just wait on the results. I really liked the server. And didn't expect Power do this to spoof players. I waas only joking with him in skype about spoofing. and he really did it. I'm really sorry Power.

Code:
21:36 You have taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: annalen (Warnings: 4), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "Spoofed players.".

Good job @Tarek1337 I will have your back on this. If you will be demoted due to this I am ready to step down with you anytime.

Looks like only one character is banned. But when i try to ban another character on the account it says "The account has been already banned" I'm hoping the players wil get autokicked.

Edit, @Damon Looks like your CM character "Happy" has been deleted.

Well thats that then^^ I don't know why my character was deleted though.

Back