• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

@vTune I am thinking addon bonus system & make addons hardcore, what do you think?
i think that you should make addon statues system. like they are hidden in some spawns,quests,city etc. when you click on the statue it will say what and how much items you need to have to obtain the addon. also making bonuses on addons is a good idea

i think that you should make addon statues system. like they are hidden in some spawns,quests,city etc. when you click on the statue it will say what and how much items you need to have to obtain the addon. also making bonuses on addons is a good idea
wow, this is a very smart idea, I will deactivate addons for the meantime, and implement your idea in 3 days from now :)

Yeah I know but I just want to tell you 1thing, Waste more time on Spawns and Rooms etc. Looks gay to

About "hall of fame" You just mapped 1 room then you copied them nothing more, You did the hall of fame room in 2mins..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tarek1337 ur not alone xD, I can't wait to start scripting upon requests & managing Xanteria again, it was always quite a joy :p

UPDATE:
TEAM SPEAK SERVER INFO:

• IP: xant.me
  • pw: xanteria123

We are hosting a teamspeak server for all of our Xanterians who use it, feel free to use it, it might be an element to turn the tables, when you got fast & secured voice connection with your team-mates! Will surely help you in the war events (and later, the donation item event ) :p

Fuck what @GOD Barth says, he just wants to bring down the fact you are trying to make an OT server and he stays on the forums and tells people he would help, but he won't. Sounds like a case of "He can't do the shit anyways". Props on getting the server up man. I'll hop on later and see how it goes.

Fuck what @GOD Barth says, he just wants to bring down the fact you are trying to make an OT server and he stays on the forums and tells people he would help, but he won't. Sounds like a case of "He can't do the shit anyways". Props on getting the server up man. I'll hop on later and see how it goes.
Awesome! We're launching on the 14th, at 13:00 Europe Time!

145 characters created, it's going to be a hell of a start! Tomorrow (14 June) at 13:00 ! Be there

Back