• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Are you serious now? You want to start MY xanteria ? My ots since 4 years? Youre serious? If people join your ots they must be asslickers and brainless.

Once is sure and understandable, this otland community must be blind if they are now still on Power aka thiefs site btw on his side !!!
Everyone did hate me for the 25% but, you want to run MY ots ? When you was only my hoster ?

Xanteria.net Starts in:
0 Days, 19 Hours, 33 Minutes 40 Seconds!

Dear xanterians, because of that what happened to our ots, once again we will give everyone 300 free premium points to enjoy playing in xanteria. It's simples !

Everything you need to do is

* Like our Facebook site -
Xanteria OTs 8.6

* Post your character name on this Topic
Click Here !

Everyone who post his character name after the START , will not be able to get the points !

6lgvduhj.png

You both are getting great rep :)

This confirms that he is olstarmomo, so in my previous post I am truly speaking to him, thanks for posting this :D

Did i say its not me? But why i didnt accept the deal, you know why, so no worries..

@Bummul , will add your points at start !

What did ohyeah do it was you that deleted the database:mad: Power just stop without ohyeah you can't do anything your just to much :C im sad it went this way you really gone this far your posting lies to make people think stuff about ohyeah dam you're low

Ingame: Goku
Stop making new acconts in otland and trying to get free points...

Ingame: Distarn
(dont give points for the people that created their otland acc today)

gz ohyeah u make other acc to flame me, anyway we will see how stable your ots will be compared to mine :)

gz ohyeah u make other acc to flame me, anyway we will see how stable your ots will be compared to mine :)

You want to fight against me, go ahead i will ignore and only protect i wont attack, im not gonna fight against kids.. Open my ots if u like, have fun.

Really Distarn? WTF... Hoste add this post today, and are you talking about something like this?? You are a Jew 'Distarn' !!!!!!!

And iam not doing any new accounts ,its you who got over 5 accounts in otland..

Back