• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Just another reason to make an reset like heroland.net?

moneey, moneey, moneey!

Heroland has been online for 1 month with x3 resets, Its all about the donation, They 12 year old kid still donate even if he reset x3 in one day. The real hosters who is doing it best for the server would never get the amount of player he get. He need to respect the players. Its not easy to get players nowadays. He can change the name how many times he want, All know him from beg.

Like Xanteria, He reached 200+ players in launch and earned alot of money, So why not make an reset & get more money, Because we still have the 12 years old kid whos is donating alot of money to be the strongest on the server.
Shame on you Xanteria, Other players dont buy your reason, Why you have to make an reset.

- Next time, Make always backup from your database incase if any admin remove your database.

I'm huge evolution fan, I'm waiting for someone to start an nice server & experienced & active owner.

Heroland has been online for 1 month with x3 resets, Its all about the donation, They 12 year old kid still donate even if he reset x3 in one day. The real hosters who is doing it best for the server would never get the amount of player he get. He need to respect the players. Its not easy to get players nowadays. He can change the name how many times he want, All know him from beg.

Like Xanteria, He reached 200+ players in launch and earned alot of money, So why not make an reset & get more money, Because we still have the 12 years old kid whos is donating alot of money to be the strongest on the server.
Shame on you Xanteria, Other players dont buy your reason, Why you have to make an reset.

- Next time, Make always backup from your database incase if any admin remove your database.

I'm huge evolution fan, I'm waiting for someone to start an nice server & experienced & active owner.

Okey, now its my turn right ?
Read this topic how many people commented and we gave points to them for free , at the start !
If you think twice then you would know why the fuck would someone donate when he can get free points.
at begin of server like almost even 5 days after we were still giving free points, we tottaly gave
25.000 FREE POINTS to our players.
This is not a fucking excuse im fucking mad hr deleted my database cause i had much players and now im scared to lose them i dont give a fuck about donation, i only want 30 euro monthly to pay dedic not more.
Ok its maybe my misstake aswell i didnt saved the db , but i didnt thought my best friend since 2010 would delete my database.. he never did anything bad, i didnt trust my eyes when i saw he did it..

From now, Always remeber to make an database backup.

I dont know how much points you gave out to the players, I dont get it? How do you think you will get 30-40€ for your dedicated server when you give out 25k points to the players.
Be safe with your server & respect the players. Nowadays its kinda hard to get 200+ in launch like you did.

I'll not spam here on this thread anymore.

Yours,
LuckyM

@LuckyM , i know i always saved my database backup when i worked with someone else but , with this guy i did trust him my zaypay account password, my paypal account password ,everything i trusted him , so you think i will think he will delete my database? ..

Well , if you believe or not its up to you, but im just saying iam not someone who loves to makes resets to get money...
I prefer to run a server for years so my ots will be fame some days.

I am the one who deleted the database, and yes HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, we made 100+ euros but he made a deal with me that i get 25% of donations, he didn't go with it and changed pw of dedi (i paid for dedi on his account since i trusted him...) and yes i had password to paypal, i could just take all if i wanted but this guy was like a brother to me so i would never steal from him & he knows it, when his friend needed money for some reason that I can't post I gave him all the money in my paypal, and started xanteria with him with MY OWN REAL MONEY so we can help his friend, and this is what I get from him...

I have a copy pf database but i refused to give it unless he gives me my 25% as promised before start, but he just reinstalled dedi, change pw of everything & told me "forget our friendship"

So Yaze/Ohyeah don't bad mouth me, if i post the pics i have of our deal probably you won't have any players left.

Last edited:
I dont like to talk about this in public.
We also talked about everything.

We talked about everything, we are done i dont like everyone knows our troubels our problems everything.
I know why you did it, you know it aswell thats enough. I didnt talk bad things about you i just said you deleted
database i didnt insult you in any way or i didnt said you did it for fun.

I am the one who deleted the database, and yes HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, we made 100+ euros but he made a deal with me that i get 25% of donations, he didn't go with it and changed pw of dedi (i paid for dedi on his account since i trusted him...) and yes i had password to paypal, i could just take all if i wanted but this guy was like a brother to me so i would never steal from him & he knows it, when his friend needed money for some reason that I can't post I gave him all the money in my paypal, and started xanteria with him with MY OWN REAL MONEY so we can help his friend, and this is what I get from him...

I have a copy pf database but i refused to give it unless he gives me my 25% as promised before start, but he just reinstalled dedi, change pw of everything & told me "forget our friendship"

So Yaze/Ohyeah don't bad mouth me, if i post the pics i have of our deal probably you won't have any players left.
What you could do, is actually post the agreement and post that you haven't received 25%.
That way we know this guy can't be trusted.

I dont like to talk about this in public.
We also talked about everything.
Why don't you like to talk about this in public? People spent hours playing this server, they want to have an answer to everything, or else it's a waste of their time.

@Zatjin if he doesn't stop I probably will post what I have, but if I start there will be no end to this discussion, and honestly we are mad at each other atm & I don't want to escalate this furthermore

What you could do, is actually post the agreement and post that you haven't received 25%.
That way we know this guy can't be trusted.

Why don't you like to talk about this in public? People spent hours playing this server, they want to have an answer to everything, or else it's a waste of their time.

Dude this is something beetwen me and power.
Its not about i can't be trusted our deal was just not understandable in the end.
Please stop spamming here anything against me, i let people refund their money back, iam giving back people their points and stuff.
Since 4 years im working in xanteria, my own, and only ots that i got. I will not let people like you give me bad rep because of a problem with my admin.

@Zatjin this is also not your problem to make us fight again against each other, we talked about all we are done. If he feels to post my datapack in otland, let him i know anyday he will do it anyways. But this is the most disrespectfull thing to post someones datapack after 5 years work, but its up to him how bad as a person he is ,if he likes to he can, i will not try to stop anyone.

@Yaze I do not mean to bash you or anything like that. However, if you actually promised him, gave him a written contract you are bound to that and you should hold your word. I will not post anymore but I find it good that you let them refund the money and give back points of the people that will continue and play.

@Yaze I do not mean to bash you or anything like that. However, if you actually promised him, gave him a written contract you are bound to that and you should hold your word. I will not post anymore but I find it good that you let them refund the money and give back points of the people that will continue and play.
He's not dumb, he knows that if he doesn't do that he won't have any players... But anyway I know this will fail, he doesn't know anything about scripting, most of his scripts are either from OTland or made by gesior before he left.

I even gave people the points back who did donate by zaypay. I am not greedy for money, and the reason why i didnt like to give power 25% is something that i will never write in public. He knows the reason and i do, thats enough..
Thanks !

Back