• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Seems like I was outlevelled overnight and fell abck to #21 in highscore xD
Anyway I'm happy to announce that Ruby, one of the awesome Vice-Leaders of the Wanted (the guild I'm honored to lead) took #1 in the highscores :)
CHEERS MATE!
p6TSJqA.jpg

Quite easy with a donation castle don't y think?

Quite easy with a donation castle don't y think?
Not rly. He has to go through the whole spawn 20 times to level up and souleaters dont yield most exp. There are other public spawns where you can get far more exp if you team hunt. However for solo hunting I agree souls are a good choice since you cannot be pked and the exp is quite ok. Also I still owe him all due respect for the time he invested. I for sure cannot stay among the top ranks because school starts soon again and I wont have much time.

Join us :) I will help you with quests if ya want pm me :D

THIS admin is a Joke guys! Me and like 10 others are leaving this server tomorrow to join ZAVAR.EU ( Shoutout )

0e75da4340b4bac3ff0e855c9dbd7890.png

He TPED us up in a house and began to talk about spamming other servers, and he said like "you in?" too and stuff, he was also caught spamming on Heroland's server with a bott but then later got banned.

He ALSO spammed 2 exp mobs with INSANELY much experience points during 2 hours

Thanks, sorry Ohyeah, but you're still a failure.

- Rias Gremory.

yeah, exp monsters, a guy called "Andreas" lvled from 380 to 480 and he died once.
he spammed 2 monsters that you got an insane amount of xp from during 2 hours.

THIS admin is a Joke guys! Me and like 10 others are leaving this server tomorrow to join ZAVAR.EU ( Shoutout )

He TPED us up in a house and began to talk about spamming other servers, and he said like "you in?" too and stuff, he was also caught spamming on Heroland's server with a bott but then later got banned.

- Rias Gremory.

Iam sorry mate but this time i gotta laugh about you , this picture you made is such a fake.
i did not talk to you yesterday at this time, i did not teleport 10 guys or w/e.
and about the exp monster it was about i did 2 days ago a exp event and the monster gave to less exp cause it was too many attackin it, so i made the monster give some more exp, then there was less then i thought and people get msny levels. You think i will downgrade them ?? No sorry !

You can go join zavar.eu im not begging you to play Xanteria !

Not rly. He has to go through the whole spawn 20 times to level up and souleaters dont yield most exp. There are other public spawns where you can get far more exp if you team hunt. However for solo hunting I agree souls are a good choice since you cannot be pked and the exp is quite ok. Also I still owe him all due respect for the time he invested. I for sure cannot stay among the top ranks because school starts soon again and I wont have much time.

You're funny, "time he invested" you say. Well, I would say time he left the bot on :)

@Yaze You Didn't Even Send To Me My Points I Was Got Exams Sorry
For Late :)

I am sorry but it was only like the first day and the second day some to give premium points for people who post here, cause we noticed people is
creating accounts in otland to just get free points.. So we stopped that i mean we also didnt planed to do this all the time

- Rias Gremory.

Indeed, was funny until he decided to spawn exp monster -.- . Saw a guy who went from level 420~ to 500+, while the top levels had to hunt on their own lol.

Indeed, was funny until he decided to spawn exp monster -.- . Saw a guy who went from level 420~ to 500+, while the top levels had to hunt on their own lol.

If you can read, you will know why this happened.. Just read the message i wrote 30 minutes ago

Iam sorry mate but this time i gotta laugh about you , this picture you made is such a fake.
i did not talk to you yesterday at this time, i did not teleport 10 guys or w/e.
and about the exp monster it was about i did 2 days ago a exp event and the monster gave to less exp cause it was too many attackin it, so i made the monster give some more exp, then there was less then i thought and people get msny levels. You think i will downgrade them ?? No sorry !

you're really trying to not lose players, aren't you? I'm pretty sure that everyone on the server Heroland can confirm that they saw a guy named Ohyeah in the temple with a bot advertising this server, and no! You didn't teleport 10 guys, you teleported me ( Rias Gremory ), InsaneKit, Lilla Araben and Feuzz. They can all confirm it and you know it. If you check the highscores on most of the guys you can see that most of us aren't wearing items, yeah.. We're leaving dude.

ThxKBai!

Lol Yaze! I was one of the guys who caught u advertise-botting heroland.net.
So stop with your bullshit, that's a really embarassing move.
Advertising on others servers is greedy if anything.

And btw, welcome to Zavar Mr. Ohyeah!

Lol Yaze! I was one of the guys who caught u advertise-botting heroland.net.
So stop with your bullshit, that's a really embarassing move.
Advertising on others servers is greedy if anything.

And btw, welcome to Zavar Mr. Ohyeah!

Well its not hard to create char in any server and call it ohyeah and then everyone believes its ohyeah i mean i could also create a char in other ots with ur name and do some shit things and all think its u? stupid ..

Back