• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Well its not hard to create char in any server and call it ohyeah and then everyone believes its ohyeah i mean i could also create a char in other ots with ur name and do some shit things and all think its u? stupid ..

Kinda obvious that it is you, since you ask your own damn players to logg in on other servers and advertise yours. Stupid.

Do you like to fight against me or why your still spamming in my thread, we understand you and some more guys hate xanteria, you hate me ok great, but now please shut up and leave my thread, and stop spamm any shit about adversite in other servers..

Do you like to fight against me or why your still spamming in my thread, we understand you and some more guys hate xanteria, you hate me ok great, but now please shut up and leave my thread, and stop spamm any shit about adversite in other servers..

I'm just an honest dude who speaks the truth and you know it! ;)

Seems like I was outlevelled overnight and fell abck to #21 in highscore xD
Anyway I'm happy to announce that Ruby, one of the awesome Vice-Leaders of the Wanted (the guild I'm honored to lead) took #1 in the highscores :)
CHEERS MATE!
p6TSJqA.jpg

Why in the world would you be proud to proclaim that one of your members (And a vice leader at that) would get one of the top levels by botting?
If you didnt know she did, okay, but if u do take a look at it ull clearly see.

Why in the world would you be proud to proclaim that one of your members (And a vice leader at that) would get one of the top levels by botting?

Cry much?

Well I didnt know he was botting. Well guess Im #1 highscore of the non botters.

Well from next week on I will mostly be online weekends only due to school starting again :p

y9z3hp7o.png

Dear Xanterians,

Xanteria is running since 2010, and we've never could found out why our server is getting
boring for players after 1-2 days. Finally we found out that our custom monsters

lm763pdy.gif
lg9wojxi.gif
8kqyitfm.gif

gave toooo much experience so you could make level 400-500 easily in 1 day.
But from now on we changed the Experiences of the monsters , that means you gotta need some time to exp.
The best for our server would be to reset all levels, but we dont want to lose more plaeyers, so we will keep the chars like they're right now.
I hope people will give us a second chance , come and try Xanteria out.

for the love of god, don't play any of the servers this guy called "ohyeah" makes, u'll regret it, for around 4 years he's advertising on almost every server and keeps resetting his recycled trash "server", not gonna reveal more or the post might get removed :p

their online count is also spoofed by the way.

Last edited:
y9z3hp7o.png

Dear Xanterians,

Xanteria is running since 2010, and we've never could found out why our server is getting
boring for players after 1-2 days. Finally we found out that our custom monsters

lm763pdy.gif
lg9wojxi.gif
8kqyitfm.gif

gave toooo much experience so you could make level 400-500 easily in 1 day.
But from now on we changed the Experiences of the monsters , that means you gotta need some time to exp.
The best for our server would be to reset all levels, but we dont want to lose more plaeyers, so we will keep the chars like they're right now.
I hope people will give us a second chance , come and try Xanteria out.
How about listening to your players? The exp is not at all the error, i reached lvl 500 on a different monster than these 3, i msged you and your other staff multiple times how you could improve buy you didn't answer. And maybe the exp monsters you summoned had a part in guys lvling 100 lvls on 5 mins

How about listening to your players? The exp is not at all the error, i reached lvl 500 on a different monster than these 3, i msged you and your other staff multiple times how you could improve buy you didn't answer. And maybe the exp monsters you summoned had a part in guys lvling 100 lvls on 5 mins

we also changed the exp of this monster.

@up sick7, haters gonna hate :* love you too

Back