• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Really Distarn? WTF... Hoste add this post today, and are you talking about something like this?? You are a Jew 'Distarn' !!!!!!!
? My name is distarn there my name is distarn in a lot of servers, I know it was a guy called Distarn in the last rest but my name now is Distarn there

EW
N4NdvL6.png
Welcome to my thread!
Hello players, as requested by many of our loyal players we will start xanteria.hopto.org
once again!
At this moment, the server is located in Sweden, since we have a lot of players from Sweden, Germany, France, Poland etc..

So most likely you have played our last version of xanteria (V3), it went a little wrong when we got carried away by the number of donations we were receiving... So we have removed most of the donation items as requested!

- We removed the unfair donation set (armor,legs,helmet,boots & shield)
- We removed he donation healing runes (such as mana,uh & don pally)
- We remapped the temple & the hunt zones as requested by our players, to freshen up the server a little

We have also learned from our past mistakes, we will be collecting ideas from our players more often... A big update will be implemented every week or two!

ObuXweL.png

Connection IP: xanteria.hopto.org

Client Protocol: 8.60
Port: 7171

**** STARTED*****
begin your next Year with Xanteria !!

Screenshots,more informations etc.. is comming ! back to work !!​
[/QUOTE
Good Ot
My name Zonfol Style

N4NdvL6.png
Welcome to my thread!
Hello players, as requested by many of our loyal players we will start xanteria.hopto.org
once again!
At this moment, the server is located in Sweden, since we have a lot of players from Sweden, Germany, France, Poland etc..

So most likely you have played our last version of xanteria (V3), it went a little wrong when we got carried away by the number of donations we were receiving... So we have removed most of the donation items as requested!

- We removed the unfair donation set (armor,legs,helmet,boots & shield)
- We removed he donation healing runes (such as mana,uh & don pally)
- We remapped the temple & the hunt zones as requested by our players, to freshen up the server a little

We have also learned from our past mistakes, we will be collecting ideas from our players more often... A big update will be implemented every week or two!

ObuXweL.png

Connection IP: xanteria.hopto.org

Client Protocol: 8.60
Port: 7171

**** STARTED*****
begin your next Year with Xanteria !!

Screenshots,more informations etc.. is comming ! back to work !!​
http://xanteria.hopto.org
Started 01.01.2015 ! Join now !

Accounts in database: 74

Come on we can beat 100 till tomorrow start !

Last edited:
Back