• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Dear xanterians, as we promised we are updating our server every 2 weeks, so today we got the update.
It's not a big update but atleast some changes that people makes have more fun and more to do ingame !
If you enter the "Monsters" teleport and you go straight to the right, theres stairs which brings you down to this place

p6cs8nbk.png

Bed time .. But im talking about teh mopser manarune, just figured it went for all other manarunes also~

Edit: its not the mopser manarune i got no fken idea what manarune cuz i lost it, just the basic/starters manarune that knights get when created lol

Last edited:
cancer owner, cancerous and 50 times recycled trash server, was proven publicy on otland to be spoofing his online count, advertises on every server he can find for over 4 years already, bad fucking choice to even waste a single minute on it

Who cares? Lmao, it has active online players thats all that matters.. Even Ascalon had those hidden accounts, who doesnt nowadays.. U gett'n grumpy yo

PS: Same counts for apparently all manarunes that you cannot use heal/support spells while using manarunes.. I hope you can atlaest combine exana mort + UH runes, if not please fix that

Who cares? Lmao, it has active online players thats all that matters.. Even Ascalon had those hidden accounts, who doesnt nowadays.. U gett'n grumpy yo

Ascalon didn't spoof, else it would've been banned from otservlist already. Just like xanteria is right now. Spoofed servers get detected automatically by otservlist and xinn even does manual check ups on really popular servers. As we can see here: http://otland.net/threads/france-fl...20-00-register-now.228343/page-5#post-2207555

This was a nice server but sadly the owner killed it by himself by spoofing ONCE again. You won't be seeing any new players since you're banned from otservlist. Had fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
Ascalon did, trust me, not gonna argue about it just take my word for it, You think last era when i rooked myself to a lower level was to enjoy bosses that lv. range? :D

Why is a exp event being hosted without pvp being disabled? Every high fucker is spamming ue making any medium lvl die instantly besides its causing fucking laggs.. This "EXP" boss costed me 35 lvls, and granted me 80-90% exp .......

Gg admin, selling brains

Mate, we can't turn off the pvp because of an exp event, it would not be fair for people who like to kill each other and even "npvp" making a server not possible to die, is worst server i've ever seen.. That you die in this event makes it more fun and more risky, so people take care of the "high fucker which is spamming ue" ..

Mate, we can't turn off the pvp because of an exp event, it would not be fair for people who like to kill each other and even "npvp" making a server not possible to die, is worst server i've ever seen.. That you die in this event makes it more fun and more risky, so people take care of the "high fucker which is spamming ue" ..
I can see your point there. But perhaps you could host the EXP event in a mapeditor non pvp zone?

I did it aswell once in our warzone, but many people was mad that they couldnt kill their enemys inside the warzone so they lose exp.

" Updates every 2 weeks " he said.. " I won't make fake chars " he said..

Xanteria.net will start in:

0 days, 7 hours, 44 minutes 38 seconds!
zbjf6r73.png

Back