• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Xanteria starts in 40 minutes. get ready and create your account now! :)

Server is hosted in a basement with 10/10 at MOST, As someone with a 350/150 Fiber in Sweden i had alot of lagg and the server was completetly empty of players, i wonder why :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Server is hosted in a basement with 10/10 at MOST, As someone with a 350/150 Fiber in Sweden i had alot of lagg and the server was completetly empty of players, i wonder why :)
great hosting

Do you have %100 ddOS protect?

why the website run like hyper lagg? i cant register

I like how he somehow managed to fuck up his post by quoting what i said which was

And posted it himself without noticing hahahahahaha and this guy actually managed to get a Server up and running :D

And no kid the server is still lagging, so whatever you "Tried" to do didn't fix anything. Please just do yourself a favor shut the server down before you waste more of your precious "School time".

I like how he somehow managed to fuck up his post by quoting what i said which was

And posted it himself without noticing hahahahahaha and this guy actually managed to get a Server up and running :D

And no kid the server is still lagging, so whatever you "Tried" to do didn't fix anything. Please just do yourself a favor shut the server down before you waste more of your precious "School time".

Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 7:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Back