• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

Well the server is totaly FUCKED UP from now. The Realsoft bought dedicated server in america lols. The European players (the 15 ppl whos always on serv are from Europe so all got lags)
Before without lags i can't exp on wls or demons casue they did so hard combos but now oh yee i'll try rotworms on darashia.

btw mr gm. How the hell you wanna get more players on the serv if you did SHIT on it... It seems that u don't need players on your server lol.

cheers

ah, thats why im lagging now -.-

Pretty lame indeed.

Change it to
[USA]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

I guess you will get more players then since players from Sweden will just login and lagg and logout again :) Just a tip

he wont get more players becouse its lagged so much. Look before was online like 15 ppl and now its just max 7-8 loool. Ppl just doing acc log in saw lags and then logout and never will play it.
who the fuck is buying USA server for european players lol o.0

you just fucked it up for everyone playing, buying a shitty dedicated server in USA?! why didnt u have it as u had b4, the server just had 15 players anyways ...

you just fucked it up for everyone playing, buying a shitty dedicated server in USA?! why didnt u have it as u had b4, the server just had 15 players anyways ...

harder too dos attack a server with better connection.
Thats probably why he bought a dedicated.

he wont get more players becouse its lagged so much. Look before was online like 15 ppl and now its just max 7-8 loool. Ppl just doing acc log in saw lags and then logout and never will play it.
who the fuck is buying USA server for european players lol o.0
it's really easy get players when a server get Ddoesd the first week of online time. for 48 hours I got those attacks!

He prolly bought a cheap ass dedicated, since I'm not lagging on other usa servers but here I am
Try again, I upgraded the dedicated, payed over 130 Euro for upgrade.

Mate, it's yours server, or mine? I decide where to put it, not you..
(I got european players that doesn't lagg at all)
if you don't like it SHUT THE HELL UP AN LEAVE!
kkthxbye

harder too dos attack a server with better connection.
Thats probably why he bought a dedicated.
Agreed, it's allot more risky to ddos a dedicated host then a private host, therefor I got dedicated.

paying 130 euro for a server whats going very bad. what a waste :s you shouldn't do that and maby you got alot of money irl but still its a BIG waste.

It lags for everyone in europe

He prolly bought a cheap ass dedicated, since I'm not lagging on other usa servers but here I am

(the 15 ppl whos always on serv are from Europe so all got lags)

And then me

thats makes three people from europe lagging on your server, "IS IT MO IR ISH IT YOU+>?+"

The server isn't that bad but a few improvements could be made:

1) BLESSINGS, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES TO GET IT FIXED??
2) Annihilator
3) Server in europe since 90% of the players on this server ARE from europe
4) More ingame support (GM should get online more often)

Cheers

the server isn't that bad but a few improvements could be made:

1) blessings, we have been waiting for ages to get it fixed??
2) annihilator
3) server in europe since 90% of the players on this server are from europe
4) more ingame support (gm should get online more often)

cheers

impossible : (

Back