• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello folks, finally Xorthia Real Map server 7.6 is working as it should be.
it's have been hosted for over 24 hours without any problems at all, and by some maintenance testing I classify the server SAFE for PG playing!

Online Status:

Informations:
Rates:
32148991.jpg

Experience: 10x

Stonecutter_Axe.gif
Skill: 12x
Heavy_Magic_Missile.gif
Magic: 3x

Blue_Bag.gif
Loot: 2x

Manafluid.gif
Hp/Mana Regain:

necromancer.gif
Sorcerer - 10 hp/5 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Master - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

stalker.gif
Druid - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Elder - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

amazon.gif
Paladin - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec
Royal - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec

blackknight.gif
Knight - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/4 sec
Elite - 10 hp/1 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec

Other:
*World map* Full 7.6 Real Map (Even all Hidden areas)
*Spawns* Full Real Tibia 7.6 Spawns (Even all hidden areas)
*Npc* 200+ with Real Tibia functions (etc, Answer Trade/job/m.m)
*Monsters* Based on the creatures existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Quest* All Quest that existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Houses* Ankrahmun is left to edit, will come in a next update.
*Hidden Areas* They do exist, all teleports is working as well.
*Boats* They are all working as real tibia, the price is the same (watch out for Ghost ship!)

Ip: Xorthia.Sytes.Net
Port: 7171

Botting: Will end at Deletion of Entire account

Hot Questions:
Yes, Demona is Existing.
Yes, Pits of inferno, Dragon lords are existing.
Yes, Deeps Hydra Temple is exisitng.
This three is very few of all hidden hunting areas ;)

Welcome to join! ;)

Sincerely

RealSoft

Ps Moderators.. There was a test thread was made yesterday, please remove it ;)

Edit:
Botters:
Use of macro/cave bot or any unoffical programs at all will lead to deletion of entrie account!
second time you get catched using illegal programs, something that is familiar a cookie will be added in your computer, and disconect you from my network everytime you try to connect = Life Time Banned from my games!

Ps: is there anything else that is more pleasure, then see a botter cry and yell about hes loss? ;)

so Far (Sep 6:th), 7 Accounts have been deleted of Botting/Aim bot.
None of these have being life time banned yet.

Last edited:
looks good but i hope more players will join fast:( i don't like it to play so lonely:p

*Spawns* Full Real Tibia 7.6 Spawns (Even all hidden areas)

Does that include the noob hunting areas in ancient temple? :eek:

And scale armor quest is missing too :p (doesnt matter that much thought its only for the newbies)

Last edited:
Does that include the noob hunting areas in ancient temple? :eek:

And scale armor quest is missing too :p (doesnt matter that much thought its only for the newbies)
I'm at work now and ain't able to check up those things..

but you're telling me there is one quest missing`? :O

I will check Scale armor quest when I get back home, if it's not there I will check all quests for saftey so all will be avaible to next update, Most famous quest here already ingame, but as scale armor I might have missed to add it as it pretty much work to update a whole game map..

About custom account numbers:
I will not use custom account numbers by saftey!
you could easy use same acc/pass here as you have in rl tibia or another OT server, and that might lead to you get hacked in Xorthia because the god of that server decided to check if the acc/pass works else where..

what ever you're saying, I will never use custom account number, it doesn't work with a server with more thn 10+ players xD

One Reason:
if you use 989898, another guy might try to create a same, and discover that this one is taken, and by that start a try to hack it in case it would be a high levled character..

hope you'll understand that..
same rules to all..

Ps: 2 botters have been deleted so far due to use of unoffical software to play.
Wille the mage, level 26 sorcerer (Rune making) [That guy actually was a friend of mine, as I said, same rules to all!]
Flow~, level 25 sorcerer (Rune making)

yeah its the best lowrate ive every played on :p its actually funny to play a lowlevel knight :D

imo, the exp rate is too high
it have been online for 1 week? and already ppls is high level
So in a month there will be lvl 150s running around

magic rate way to low for the druids/sorc's. if you see the paladins already 60+ at lvl 30 ore something. and we sorc got m lvl 45~on lvl 70.... and maby make boat free to travel? would be easier for us. and im gonna be a paladin on it i think.

EDIT: exp rate is fine!! don't change it and i thin in a month there will be lvl 130s~ ofcourse but that are the real pg's the normal players who play normal are in a month like lvl 100-130 only. so exp rate is good if you make it to low we better go back to realots lol

magic rate way to low for the druids/sorc's. if you see the paladins already 60+ at lvl 30 ore something. and we sorc got m lvl 45~on lvl 70.... and maby make boat free to travel? would be easier for us. and im gonna be a paladin on it i think.

EDIT: exp rate is fine!! don't change it and i thin in a month there will be lvl 130s~ ofcourse but that are the real pg's the normal players who play normal are in a month like lvl 100-130 only. so exp rate is good if you make it to low we better go back to realots lol

WEll, these mages that are levle 70 with ml 45 they don't really train their magic level. I was level 30~ with ml 45~

consider the rate and speed of your mana gain x3 (as the rate is) make you gain magic level 16x faster then real tibia..

the rate make you level 15 times faster level (because you get faster health/mana, x10 as the exp rate is)

you get skills 12x faster then real tibia...

doesn't that sound balanced?

I will not change any of these rates, and I think most players online now are happy with them...

Btw, when you reach lvl 80+, you'll surely use manas in hunts and such, and you'll gain magic faster ^^

You shouldn't get high magic level if you spend all your time in dragon lairs. Wasn't there a guy with mag 40 on level 26? He probably spent some time in depot making runes but now he will be able to make fast levels.

-

Nice server and yes the skill&magic rate is fine. Took me like 3 or 4 hours to get 60/55 and m lvl 4. Nice server :thumbup:
Just that a serious server like this need deathlist and forum.

You shouldn't get high magic level if you spend all your time in dragon lairs. Wasn't there a guy with mag 40 on level 26? He probably spent some time in depot making runes but now he will be able to make fast levels.

that was me :) marijuana

sds need 440 mana instead of 220, dragons dont hit with fireballs, I mean they shoot it but its uber fireball of heal as it doesn't hurt at all, it only heals :D
also that annoying double melees..

sds need 440 mana instead of 220, dragons dont hit with fireballs, I mean they shoot it but its uber fireball of heal as it doesn't hurt at all, it only heals :D
also that annoying double melees..

as there says at the first post (The advisement)
and at web page (xorthi.sytes.net)
Spells are from 7.4 (mana cost)
RUNES cost DOUBLE amout of mana for DOUBLE amount of charges.

about Gfbing Dragons.. you say you have a problem hunting a dragon which is healing you? do you feel "omg, why do I kill the thing that heal me? :O" xD
Seriously: The dragon are fixed.
Double melee is really rare,

When it's happening..
90% of times it does happen while you get an attack, at same time the creature is about to switch sqm..
but I'll fix those things. I'm working pretty much now (irl work ofc)
and don't have plenty time over for server (ofc still I've been adding/fixing stuffs with server everyday, and give support)
tonight I got some extra hours that I will lay on the server to finish some team quest (familiar with poi quest, etc)

also there is a forum that will come in use to server.
Tutors will be able to apply from start 18:00 CET tonight as I make that part of web site avaible tonight.

Server is as most know hosted on my private computer in my home,
there's no lagg at all for any people (expet some people that played from a laptop..)
I will next month buy a new computer so the server can be alone on one computer that nione will never touch (secure, also better host home since if there is any problem I can fix it without have to connect to a dedicated)

Also I will buy a domain to the server very soon, Xorthia.sytes.net will work as normal ip for 3-4 months after I bought the domain, ofc the doman will be added here in otland, and also on the Xorthia web (etc. WANING: ip is chaning to~~~)

I hope there's more players that test the server ;))

Ops, forgotten.. I HATE Donations, Therefor I will NEVER add some screwd up donations, I believe in a Fair game play, noen will be able to buy your status in the game!

Botters can just stay away. first time detection = Deletion of entire account,
Second time = Cookie added, and Computer id banished.
(it work as a cookie, but is way harder to find and delete ;)

Last edited:
Back