• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

The server is pretty nice, but i DONT LIKE ONE THING...
I died on lvl 101 (rp) and i have lost 3 lvls..
but when we killed Bujaka twice he just lost 1 lvl how the fuck it is possible while there is no system blessing on the server..
Hope a Realsoft will take care of it, im sick of killing the highest nub on the serv and hes getting hes lvl in 5 min back o.o

btw i can't m wall on the fire, mwl just gone after shot.

Hunted hero for a few levels:p

2294-hero-hunt.jpg

had some lootluck and stayed there pretty long time, about 7 levels.
(all war hammer wasnt mine either, some of them were already there before i got there)

Edit://

You should fix bless, very boring right now.

Died and lost from 89 to 84.

Last edited:
nop it isn't this we all can see it now on the picture;)

Can you please STFU, why are you in this thread?

The server can be serious even if the lootrate is 2x, if you guys want 1x lootrate go to Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG or www.classictibia.com for an older version of the game.

It's like saying "Toldera has EXP stage, that means it's not serious which means he will close/give items/levels etc etc"

Just because we have a lootrate above real tibias does'nt mean it's not serious you fucking retards

I thought the ot was serious, but I guess it isn't.

are you a totally retard?

I didn't see he said he was there 2 minutes and got those few lvls and that loot?

he could have been there for hours and killed allot of heros..

When I player RealOTS in old days, I got more loot from Heroes after 3 hours hunts... and RealOTs had 2x as well!

So Next time you comment my server use your damn brain... if you call my server unserious.. what about SoftCores? Toldera? RealOTs? REAL Tibia? Your Brain? Classic Tibia?

do i care? if i have some fun on it i don't care. i just look for an other 7.6 server whit stages. not those stupid rate 10x like you got. and if its ryan how becomes he can speak dutch :O? because the gms talk dutch :O maby ryan got multi langauges :thumbup:

because hes from netherlands and you are an retarded mongol what is fisting his anus all the time and can't reach to his G-Vibe so what ever have a fun time getting a glass in your assssssssssssssssss

because hes from netherlands and you are an retarded mongol what is fisting his anus all the time and can't reach to his G-Vibe so what ever have a fun time getting a glass in your assssssssssssssssss

dem you learned something at school:O good kid! btw its "mongool" :thumbup: and no its not because hes from the netherlands i don't care about that. but i do care about it that his server are just better :) and you guys don't wanna see that because your angry on him and i can understand that :wub: kthxbye

Hahaha.. you made my day xD

rofl

ye little kids of 13 think thats funny;): this means it made your day because your still a little kid laughing about some sexual things LOL what doesn't make sence :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
dem you learned something at school:O good kid! btw its "mongool" :thumbup: and no its not because hes from the netherlands i don't care about that. but i do care about it that his server are just better :) and you guys don't wanna see that because your angry on him and i can understand that :wub: kthxbye

im going at school and i learnd something but you aren't going thats why you will always stay dumb as you are now:thumbup:

Well the server is totaly FUCKED UP from now. The Realsoft bought dedicated server in america lols. The European players (the 15 ppl whos always on serv are from Europe so all got lags)
Before without lags i can't exp on wls or demons casue they did so hard combos but now oh yee i'll try rotworms on darashia.

btw mr gm. How the hell you wanna get more players on the serv if you did SHIT on it... It seems that u don't need players on your server lol.

cheers

Back