• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

I would start if i could pick my own account number.

Its just stupid to have that system, who is stupid enough these days to use their real tibia password/acc number on a ot?

Its just stupid to have that system, who is stupid enough these days to use their real tibia password/acc number on a ot?
belief me alot of people do that lol.

that system are not stupid, more like players that can't accpet it are more stupid..

1: why is random acc bad?
==It's not unless you play a server for one day, and then switch!
Xorthia is not a "One Night Stand" as Toldera and Ryan is, Xorthia 7.6 have come to stay!

Then, what good about custom acc?
Did you know there is "hackers" (failers) that try to hack a account if they just get the acc number, by having custom acc they can simply test which accounts are taken and after there start the "no life" time to hack....

Mate, do you really find it so hard to write down 6 numbers?
or copy it to a text doc on ur desktop?

I will not change that system, now it's up to you if you want to play or not..

hopefully you'll understand that somehow..

most players does...

Thanks for the words ;)

that system are not stupid, more like players that can't accpet it are more stupid..

1: why is random acc bad?
==It's not unless you play a server for one day, and then switch!
Xorthia is not a "One Night Stand" as Toldera and Ryan is, Xorthia 7.6 have come to stay!

Then, what good about custom acc?
Did you know there is "hackers" (failers) that try to hack a account if they just get the acc number, by having custom acc they can simply test which accounts are taken and after there start the "no life" time to hack....

Mate, do you really find it so hard to write down 6 numbers?
or copy it to a text doc on ur desktop?

I will not change that system, now it's up to you if you want to play or not..

hopefully you'll understand that somehow..

most players does...

Thanks for the words ;)

I'm gonna host my folder of txt files and you will maybe change your mind :)

You can use up to 8 numbers in your account number.
Do you know how many account numbers that leads to?
1 000 000 000 different account numbers.

If they manage to find the 1 of the 1 000 000 000 account numbers that i have, also manage to find out my password which is more then twice as hard to find out, they can have my account.

Tbh, if your smart and have a decent account/password its almost impossible to get hacked unless you got key-logger or they simple hack your computer homehow and then it dosnt matter if you have a custom or random account number.

Am i wrong? If iam, please explain.

Been playing ots for almost 5 years now (yes i know thats pathetic), and ive never been hacked.

If your stupid enough trusting friends which backstabb you and hack you, or using simple account/passwords you can only blame yourself.

You can use up to 8 numbers in your account number.
Do you know how many account numbers that leads to?
1 000 000 000 different account numbers.

If they manage to find the 1 of the 1 000 000 000 account numbers that i have, also manage to find out my password which is more then twice as hard to find out, they can have my account.

Tbh, if your smart and have a decent account/password its almost impossible to get hacked unless you got key-logger or they simple hack your computer homehow and then it dosnt matter if you have a custom or random account number.

Am i wrong? If iam, please explain.

Been playing ots for almost 5 years now (yes i know thats pathetic), and ive never been hacked.

If your stupid enough trusting friends which backstabb you and hack you, or using simple account/passwords you can only blame yourself.

you didn't get the point,,, I can hear that already.....

you didn't get the point,,, I can hear that already.....

How about this:

Choose your own account number. Max 10 different password tries on the same account number or the account is disabled for a time (or untill you can unlock it). If the owner himself made the mistake the account is just unlocked, else he has to choose a new account number.

is there any way to get unbanned after a week of being banned :p?
I won't use rune maker anymore! : D

is there any way to get unbanned after a week of being banned :p?
I won't use rune maker anymore! : D

got catched with rune maker? then your acount don't simply exist any more, create a new one and don't use illegal softwares again, unless you want to be pernament computer banished..

Read the rules ;)

got catched with rune maker? then your acount don't simply exist any more, create a new one and don't use illegal softwares again, unless you want to be pernament computer banished..

Read the rules ;)

sorry i have to say this:
those rules make me rofl'd irl aha:p
Ps: DDosing is deeply illegal and I will not tolerate it!
DDosing will lead to a police rapport!

hihi so funny :p don't take this to serious but i think you are: hmm how we call that :blink: a "nerd" irl? :p "to a plice rapport!" rofl XD

i accedently deleted my txt doc, and since its retarded random acc i dont remember it -.-

you call my acc generator retard, when you can't keep a acc safe? :O

never been hacked on a ot, never saw someone get hacked on a ot unless he gave out the passsword and got hacked that way.

Why would we get hacked on your ot just because it woulnt be custom account number?

But, afterall im playing your ot now and its awesome so far, i just dislike the custom account number thing.

Back