• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zaphera 8.6 | Evolution | Reset 21/11

mofaza

Maskin
Reaction score
2wf2tja.png

RESET 21/11-11
The server will be reseted and online again today at 16:00 CET.
Levels, experience, skills, mlvl will be resetted to starting values.
You will keep your items and money, addons etc, so dont worry if you donated.

We are doing this to create the fair start the server should had when it were launched.
We also think this will be the best for the server and players in the long run.
Sorry for the losses, we hope you will still enjoy Zaphera, maybe even more!

So what are you waiting for? Become the strongest player in the magnificent world of Zaphera!

∙ Edited Evolution ∙

∙ Linux Server ∙

∙ Brandnew ∙

Welcome to Zaphera, a new Evolution that is not based on the released Delyria. That means, a lot of quests you never done before, but we also have the famous Annihilator, the exciting Pits of Inferno and of course, the horrible Demon Oak.

52avro.gif

The Temple, this is were you start your journey.

The server is staged at medium level, easy to start and get going but challenging to become the highest player.
We have a lot of custom hunting places and monsters that will satisfy your needs, with hunting tasks that rewards a specific amount of experience based on the difficulty on the task.

2drw65g.gif

The Vip Island, 100% custom made with exclusive spawns and places.

We have a warm-hearted staff that will help you to improve your playing experience, don't hesitate to ask us anything.

w9tn5z.gif

One of many exciting quests. What is this empty area? Space?

Basic Information

∙ zaphera.no-ip.org [7171] ∙
Create Account
∙ 8.6 ∙
∙ Donation system supported by Paypal and Zaypay ∙

Features

∙ 40+ Quests ∙
∙ 50+ Hunting Spots ∙
∙ PVP-zone ∙
∙ Challenging missions and events ∙
∙ Trainers & Target Dummys ∙
∙ Vip Area ∙

With that said, dont hesitate to try out the world of Zaphera! Welcome!

Contact

[email protected]

Created a new thread since alot have changed since the launch of Zaphera, I hope it's okay.

Last edited:
How come there are players that are level 600~ etc. on the highscore list?
The server was actually launched a few weeks ago, kinda like a test period. Alot of content has changed, but we decided to keep the old characters due to the bug reporting and support the players gave us.

About screenshots, updated main post with some.

*Ehh, could i get some help =)? im stuck in training monks >,o cant see anyone online atm either..

Edit: How long are you supposed to wait to get some help anyway? i have been stuck in Training monk since 16.22 still no help nor a GM online -.-?

Last edited:
Fixed, so sorry.
Use the Help Channel and we fix it as soon as we see it.

Sorry to say, but I doubt u will get any more players since you didn't let everyone have a fair start. Sure, those level 400-600's~ that you claimed to be testers might have helped you finding bugs and stuff..but come on..level 600? If you start playing on a new OT you want everyone to start from scratch and be equal from the start. Those testers could've gotten some special item or whatever instead of letting them keep their levels.

You've got a great site and it seems like a nice server, shame you don't seem to understand the simple fairness that players want.

Sparky Shines, the level 600~ was created 2 months ago and u say it was launched "a few weeks ago"...right.

I say..reset the whole server, make a new advertise thread and start over, might bring some more players. I doubt you created this server to have a max of 14 players online. :blink:

EDIT - To add regarding the max players online, you've had a max of 14 players online after 4 DAYS, I doubt that was the thought when you created this.

@Maxxad

Thanks for the criticism! Actually I did not gave this a thought, stupid me. I just wanted the testers to feel like their help was worth something.
I guess you're right, I worked damn hard with this server and I want to see some results.
I'll consider a Character reset, make every character level 8 and reset their skills. They can keep money and items, addons etc.

What do you guys say about that? Would it make you try out this server?

Reset is nice if you give back donation points to the people who donated. Just a tip, I just did reset today and i gave them back points and they will be loyal to your server. :)

Last edited:
Okay well then, a reset it is!
Will post some information tomorrow, hang on!

The server will be reseted and online again today at 16:00 CET.
Levels, experience, skills, mlvl will be resetted to starting values.
You will keep your items and money, addons etc, so dont worry if you donated.

We are doing this to create the fair start the server should had when it were launched.
We also think this will be the best for the server and players in the long run.
Sorry for the losses, we hope you will still enjoy Zaphera, maybe even more!

So what are you waiting for? Become the strongest player in the magnificent world of Zaphera!