• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, since I dont think this could fit in the Swedish board, because it's written in english, It's posted on Chit Chat.

Well, in my english class, the teacher said that we need to make a presentation about a country, so I chose "Sweden", and well, I already took some information but sweden citizens/residents are better than Wikipedia and those sites...

Can you sweden citizens/residents talk something about this country?

good choice dude!

you can write down on your paper it's bloody cold up here :D

Its not cold in these days..

Cuz of the global Warming, In late December or early january the cold comes(like -10 to -20 degree's cold).

Its currently cold and raining all the time where I live.

It's raining here too rigth now, but not that cold yet... It hasn't even been snowy here yet... -.-

Write that it is so fucking COLD here.... And it is DARK outside 17:00! And here is to many (INVANDRARE) <--- Immegrants here!!!
And also write that PEOPLES from (Stockholm) Have got a very stupid dialect.

(HAHAHA)

Write that it is so fucking COLD here.... And it is DARK outside 17:00! And here is to many (INVANDRARE) <--- Immegrants here!!!
And also write that PEOPLES from (Stockholm) Have got a very stupid dialect.

(HAHAHA)

You live in Bjuv, no wonder there's lots of immigrants.. o_O

Its not cold in these days..

Strange.. :blink: I live in Sweden and it's currently snow here and pretty cold. And it has been like that for at least one month.

Here's not cold either, we've got like 10-17 degrees every day.

Sure, but still. It is cold in Sweden right now. Maybe not in whole Sweden, but a part of it.

hehe not much to say about this country.. really bad choice if you ask me anyway if are going to write about something write about swedens best places Liseberg and few more things^^

hahaha ppl from stockholm (capital of sweden) has stupid dialect? your kidding me or smt? the ones from south (skåne) you cant even hear some words of what they're saying and the north dialect sounds funny too altho i love pistvakt...

OnT: Its pretty cold, but we dont have snow almost at all in winter.. (in the middle/south)... in north its really cold and mountains where you can ski (fjäll)....

and ye its alot of immigrants... read that in one city we have more than in the WHOLE USA AND CANADA... TOGETHER!

and ye its alot of immigrants... read that in one city we have more than in the WHOLE USA AND CANADA... TOGETHER!

Nah, that's not what it said. It said that the city took in more immigrants in a year than north america all together.

hehe not much to say about this country.. really bad choice if you ask me anyway if are going to write about something write about swedens best places Liseberg and few more things^^

Indeed very bad chice to write about Sweden. you should have written about better country ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back