• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antiga Online | 7.4 Server no pay to win | Lets talk about | BRAZIL

kaiqu3gabriel

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders,
Im here to talk with us about my 7.4 no pay to win project.

My name is Kaique, I'm Brazilian, and I've been playing Tibia for approximately 18 years.

For some time, I've noticed a scarcity in the server community, and I'm not just referring to Brazil, but mainly here, where everyone opens with the proposal of making a lot of money and quickly shuts down as if the time of the players who dedicate themselves to it is worth absolutely nothing.
That's why I'm here to talk about Antiga, which is a server conceived and developed by me and my team, a project that doesn't aim for any profit, having only premium scrolls and decorations to at least become self-sustainable.

APbD7r2.png

Antiga is currently being tested in Brazil and will remain so because it's more of a personal achievement than a business. I don't want money from servers, and I don't need it; my profitable professional field is different. That's why we will keep it in Brazil. We want to give the opportunity to the community known as "toxic," which are the Brazilians, to play on a decent and quality server.
If I wanted or sought money, it certainly wouldn't be hosted in Brazil, so I can say it's more of a personal dream.

The name "Antiga" comes from "Antica,"
the first and oldest Tibia server; this name works well in Brazil because "Antiga" is a Brazilian word that refers to the past, fitting perfectly.

About Antiga
Antiga takes great inspiration from the successful server called Tibiantis (thank you Kay). Many people from all over the world play Tibiantis for its seriousness and professionalism with the project, which is the same approach we will take here.

Features
We will be able to see some familiar features as well as unfamiliar ones. Just because we drew inspiration from a project doesn't mean it needs to be exactly the same.
  • Bedmakers - enabled (1 mana per min)
  • Rates - 1x
  • Spells need learn (by magic level)
  • Bedmakers - enabled (1mana per min)
  • Houses rent - monthly
  • Premium to travel by boats/carpets
  • Premium to promote
  • Guilhall - need be a guild leader
  • Grizzly Adams tasks - enabled (without exp/gold reward)
  • Free outfits - citizen, mage, hunter, knight, retro citizen, retro mage, retro hunter and retro knight
  • Premium outfits - barbarian, druid, nobleman, oriental, summoner, warrior, wizard, retro warrior, retro nobleman and retro wizard
  • Addons - all outfits (disconsider retros) have addons to do like tibia RL, you can do it carring items and solving missions at NPCs
  • Quests - give no items like Tibiantis
  • Obsidian knife - get on Uzgod with obsidian lance and draconian steel, obsidian knife helps to tear of leathers (mino leather/ect)
  • Store - only premiums
  • Djinns - need access
  • Rashid - need Postman access and more!
Quality of Life
Thinking about the players' quality of life, we also bring some facilities, even so our client is completely clean and beautiful
  • Possibility to expand lateral panels
  • Loot message for premiums
  • Coloured to blue loots than cost 8k or more
  • Bank system to debit houses/transfer/deposit/change
  • Auto save character backpacks config
  • Full map introduced at client
  • Unjustified window at client
  • Exp/Loot analyzer at client
  • Auto reconnect and more!
Connection
In tests, we have invited 2 guys from NA (Canada) and EU (Portugal), the feedback has "this server it's extremely smooth, I'll play". Its a nice feedback to us.

I've produced an YouTube video to explain more about Antiga, its legended in english.

We hope you like our idea, questions and suggestions are welcome, let's talk!

Last edited:
I love the in depth perspective of how the server will function and mechanics of future updates. It's moments like these you truly realize how far OTs are coming. Best of luck in the future, I hope to one day adapt my server to have a retro mode. This stuff is so inspiring!

You have a good idea for giving people from brazil a platform to express themselves and have fun. Keep it up m8!

Nice shill accounts above, there is literally nothing new about this download and run server lol
Wasted couple minutes of my life watching this video.

I love the in depth perspective of how the server will function and mechanics of future updates. It's moments like these you truly realize how far OTs are coming. Best of luck in the future, I hope to one day adapt my server to have a retro mode. This stuff is so inspiring!
Thank you bro, I really like the idea of leaving everything well explained so as not to miss any information :)

You have a good idea for giving people from brazil a platform to express themselves and have fun. Keep it up m8!
Yes, thats a idea. Some people don't understand that not everything is money.

It's so good that i can't believe yet, tbh
I'll play 100%
Hello gavus, Antiga awaiting for you! :D

Nice shill accounts above, there is literally nothing new about this download and run server lol
Wasted couple minutes of my life watching this video.
I certainly don't know anything about the above accounts, but everyone is as welcome to discuss the project as you are. Thank you for the minutes of your life watching the video! ♥

Yes, thats a idea. Some people don't understand that not everything is money.
This is why you are "adding" Tibia coins and premium scrolls to your game.
VPS to host a server is around 5 euros a month so stop posing, everyone can see that you are just a scammer.

VPS to host a server is around 5 euros a month so stop posing, everyone can see that you are just a scammer.
5 euros a month? Where? Would love to know maybe i can use it for my tests etc :p

5 euros a month? Where? Would love to know maybe i can use it for my tests etc :p
If its for tests you can get it for free.

I don't know anything about this project, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge as your information is a little misguided when it comes to hosting in Brazil (Which is what he says he intends to do). I write the below to offer a little bit of balance to your rhetoric.

Hosting any game successfully in Brazil has historically been extremely expensive (comparatively) due to the need for a high level of DDoS mitigation that simply has not been available at a reasonable price point - you cannot compare it to North America, Europe or even Australia.

Choices were limited to big clouds (AWS, Google, etc.) where the cost is approximately ($250/machine + $3000 "shield" mitigation product + total egress bandwidth cost) per month. This is a great option if you have scale, but that isn't the case for a single open tibia server. This kind of solution is pretty much reserved for big enterprise. CIP has Brazil servers these days, right? I'd be willing to bet they are with AWS and paying something around what I quoted above.

Alternatively, there are hosting providers that offer some level of DDoS mitigation in Brazil, however, if your service does get attacked and the attack even comes close to impacting their other clients, they will null route you immediately (I have yet to find a company in Brazil without this clause in their ToS). The actual mitigation capacities of these providers range from 10-40gbps, which unfortunately is approximately nothing when it comes to salty gamers and malicious competitors. These providers are also somewhere between 2x-5x more expensive than their US/EU counterparts. Some of them even have "no game hosting" clauses in their ToS and will terminate you the moment they realise what you're doing (usually the first time you get hit) - this is because they know they are all but defenceless against it and it will impact their other clients.

More recently we are seeing some providers (gcore, neep) who are beginning to offer competitively priced services in Brazil with either sufficient mitigation capacity or clever filtering technology. But even these, when I say competitively, I still mean 5-10x more expensive than NA/EU.

The situation is improving slowly, and it is likely that we will see more open tibia servers able to successfully host in Brazil in the future. Thankfully you typically don't need high end hardware to host an open tibia server, but even still, currently I'd estimate the cost at 5-10x higher than US/EU (assuming you don't want to get DDoS'd into oblivion after you ban your first salty gamer kid of course).

Best of luck @kaiqu3gabriel, feel free to reach out if you need any advice or help on the hosting side of things!

I don't know anything about this project, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge as your information is a little misguided when it comes to hosting in Brazil (Which is what he says he intends to do). I write the below to offer a little bit of balance to your rhetoric.

Hosting any game successfully in Brazil has historically been extremely expensive (comparatively) due to the need for a high level of DDoS mitigation that simply has not been available at a reasonable price point - you cannot compare it to North America, Europe or even Australia.

Choices were limited to big clouds (AWS, Google, etc.) where the cost is approximately ($250/machine + $3000 "shield" mitigation product + total egress bandwidth cost) per month. This is a great option if you have scale, but that isn't the case for a single open tibia server. This kind of solution is pretty much reserved for big enterprise. CIP has Brazil servers these days, right? I'd be willing to bet they are with AWS and paying something around what I quoted above.

Alternatively, there are hosting providers that offer some level of DDoS mitigation in Brazil, however, if your service does get attacked and the attack even comes close to impacting their other clients, they will null route you immediately (I have yet to find a company in Brazil without this clause in their ToS). The actual mitigation capacities of these providers range from 10-40gbps, which unfortunately is approximately nothing when it comes to salty gamers and malicious competitors. These providers are also somewhere between 2x-5x more expensive than their US/EU counterparts. Some of them even have "no game hosting" clauses in their ToS and will terminate you the moment they realise what you're doing (usually the first time you get hit) - this is because they know they are all but defenceless against it and it will impact their other clients.

More recently we are seeing some providers (gcore, neep) who are beginning to offer competitively priced services in Brazil with either sufficient mitigation capacity or clever filtering technology. But even these, when I say competitively, I still mean 5-10x more expensive than NA/EU.

The situation is improving slowly, and it is likely that we will see more open tibia servers able to successfully host in Brazil in the future. Thankfully you typically don't need high end hardware to host an open tibia server, but even still, currently I'd estimate the cost at 5-10x higher than US/EU (assuming you don't want to get DDoS'd into oblivion after you ban your first salty gamer kid of course).

Best of luck @kaiqu3gabriel, feel free to reach out if you need any advice or help on the hosting side of things!
Sounds like a bad spot to pick then, right?
Can you provide any source to back that insanely high AWS prices or did you just come up with them?

Anyway, there is nothing wrong in making things for profit, your PC wouldn't be there if it weren't made for profit.
The issue here is not profiting or not, it's the honesty that's lacking.
It's virtue signaling, learn to spot it.

... lets keep aside the fact this guy is highlighting that you can buy mf in containers (literally tfs feature) in his feature showcase, so yeah, lets trust him.

Last edited:
Yes, all projects in life, not specifically just online game servers, generate costs, I can spend a year without receiving a single dollar and keep the server online anyway because that's what I took out of my pocket. A project needs to at least pay for itself, I think that explaining it like this you can understand, it seems difficult for you to understand
YES, me too. Here in Brazil all VPS have a HIGH cost, I don't spend less than 400 dollars a month to maintain it. We must remember that Brazilians earn an average of 300 usd per month.
Kimsufi.com
I58KoSF.png
I'm brazilian and got low ping for tests and play, I don't find SA VPS's there :(
Thank you @Michael Orsino, I'm so happy to see that people like you, apparently from another country, understand exactly what I'm talking about. I will get back to you soon!
Sounds like a bad spot to pick then, right?

There is nothing wrong in making things for profit, your PC wouldn't be there if it weren't made for profit.
The issue here is not profiting or not, it's the honesty that's lacking.
It's virtue signaling, learn to spot it.

... lets keep aside the fact this guy is highlighting the fact that you can buy mf in containers (literally tfs feature) in his feature showcase, so yeah, lets trust him.
The most obvious thing you can see is that I don't seek profit, I propose a way for the game to sustain itself, I don't want money and I'm not stupid.

If I wanted money I would put items, outfits, blessings, aol and several other things for sale in addition to premium accounts which in Tibia is the minimum necessary, although you are free if you want to play as a free account :) (and get 4 days premium per month for free lol)

it seems difficult for you to understand
This is low af
If I wanted money I would put items (...) in addition to premium accounts which in Tibia is the minimum necessary,
Its not, your whole point is invalid.
IDK if you are that naive, but the most that you earn from a server comes from the market and premium scrolls being bought with the intention of exchanging them for in-game gold.

Last edited:
Its not, your point is invalid.
IDK if you are that naive or just acting, but the most that you earn from a server comes from the market and premium scrolls being bought with the intention of exchanging them for gold.
Ok, I'm not going to argue with you because you're smart. I believe everyone who agrees with the point is stupid (ironically), next.

Ok, I'm not going to argue with you because you're smart. I believe everyone who agrees with the point is stupid (ironically), next.
Discussing things with people who are smart will make you smart, but we can see you chose a different path (ironically)
Cant wait for this iglica of the year

Discussing things with people who are smart will make you smart, but we can see you chose a different path (ironically)
Cant wait for this iglica of the year
I was ironic, I don't think you're smart.

What a surprise.

How about you focus on the development of this igliczka instead of bugging me with quotes?
I'm trying, but it's my thread, the least is to be polite and respond to people, can you let me work please?

I'm trying, but it's my thread, the least is to be polite and respond to people, can you let me work please?
Are you sure that calling people smart (ironically) is actual work?
I don't think this server is going anywhere if you keep this attitude broski

Back