• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antiga Online | 7.4 Server no pay to win | Lets talk about | BRAZIL

Ok, so labeling your game "No P2W" when you can mastercard and gain advantage sounds like a dumb thing to do, no?
About the CS, I hope we agree that the rank doesn't affect how you perform in game.

@ down
no
CS is just a completely different genre compared to mmorpgs. Yes, paying won't make you have more skills in CS (unless you pay for a cheat, so technically still p2w), however as a CS player (thats the game I play the most btw) I can tell you, buying gear IRL does make you better at the game. So, such thing as having a 144+ hz monitor, a decent computer running at high FPS, a good mouse, a good keyboard and a good headset do make A LOT of difference and will make you play better. And guess what, those stuff is bought with CASH and sometimes they do cost a lot... a cheap pc will run at shitty fps and you won't be able to play, a shitty mouse will be shitty and won't be precise enough... etc.
So, CS (and literally any and every game) is also P2W if you apply your flawed logic, sorry.

I still don't understand why are you so mad about guy who told truth about this
"no pay2win" (while every Tibia server is pay2win)
Only one way for onwer to deny this and defend himself is not allowing any rune/item trades going on in game for rl money + black market (making investigations vs each transactions) + remove premium pig or scroll from shop {only character/account bound}, then it is no p2w [edit. i forgot about selling character later to another players, it should be illegal and monitored]. Sharing character is another controversial topic. Even Premium account is controversial xd
I do not remember any server meeting those requirements, even old tibia in 2004 tried to do similiar things and we have examples of youtube vids with cipsoft with questionable bans (somewhere there on otland was discussion about few bans on hlvls for char trading meanwhile A LOT of people did same thing and didn't receive any punishment)
Comparing tibia to CS , yeah both are games
Using this logic, i can compare golf to ferrari on straight line racing and try to defend that golf has chances to win vs ferrari when both drivers can drive a car

Last edited:
I am just saying that there are games that are no pay2win, and Tibia is not one of them.
You gain an advantage if you pay your folks to drop their DDQ cash for you.
Sorry to break it for you @kaiqu3gabriel but this is how top levels were always made, this is how we know you were not one of them.

So how about we focus on the actual features of the server, are there any?
Is this unmodified tfs 1.2 by celohere with 7.7 sprites? Or some buggy nostalrius/tvp shit that will have to crash 4 times before monsters start chasing players?

Last edited:
I am just saying that there are games that are no pay2win, and Tibia is not one of them.
You gain an advantage if you pay your folks to drop their DDQ cash for you.
Sorry to break it for you @kaiqu3gabriel but this is how top levels were always made, this is how we know you were not one of them.

So how about we focus on the actual features of the server, are there any?
Is this unmodified tfs 1.2 by celohere with 7.7 sprites? Or some buggy nostalrius/tvp shit that will have to crash 4 times before monsters start chasing players?
just stop

Jesus christ forum gamers/keyboard warriors, lets take a chill pill with such unfanthomable knownledge.

Hello @alekzg, this page isn't from Antiga Staff but a fan and I made it official only.
He go rework full layout in sometime, I told him it.

Back