• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swedenot Elaney fraud

What the fuck

Reaction score
On Swedenot me and my friends had many bought items with rl money and then he deleted every account and donation item. for this innconveniance i would like atleast my levels and premium account and a decent set back however Elaney is a selfish prick and doesnt care that he screwed over the entire server (AGAIN!) :mad: I Would like to Report him to the police for internet fraud if u are a member or have been affected by this reset please leave a comment to elaney.

Like I said in the other thread..

How pathetic. You're crying over something you DONATED. The word DONATED means that you gave it at your own free will.
Donations aren't compulsory. Meaning that they don't FORCE you to donate. Also, they have the right to delete your account if they want to..

Pathetic kids..

Like I said in the other thread..

How pathetic. You're crying over something you DONATED. The word DONATED means that you gave it at your own free will.
Donations aren't compulsory. Meaning that they don't FORCE you to donate. Also, they have the right to delete your account if they want to..

Pathetic kids..

yeh you tell em dave :L

//Careface

Oh ..

14u9pwk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom