• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Swelaria searching for gamemasters!

Fragdonut

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello OTLand!
My server is searching for gamemasters, You can find informations about it here: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-swelaria-8-5-2-a-62280/
It's a real map server with 2 custom cities and there's another server coming up, which is not going to be real map.

Requirements:
>Online atleast 1 hour each day
>Active
>Nice
>Helpful and Respectful
>Fair

Make your application like this(and PM me it):
Name:
Languages:
Why would you fit as a GM:

Your duties will be to:
Help players
Report bugs to me
Organize Events
Ban players

This guy has an amazing server, Worth to apply for.

Goodluck to who ever gets hired.

Regards,
Anco.

Game Mater Reply

I have been a Developer Of an otserver which had 400+ Players online (Rl map). I've Checked ur server out and it looks goodie!
I had a donation found which i got around 400 euros from and that cash made me open an new ot server called Mubless Ot rl map. It didnt go very good and i wasted some cash. Now im tired of making a new server and would be nice to get some more knowledge of all ot servers out there. This was around 1 year ago and it have came many other things out there in the rl map servers. Im a happy and glad guy who lives in Sweden , i usually play rl tibia around 5 hours a day. But since i got deleted there and i got my break now and less things to do in school now i can get online for more , im sorry to say that i cant be online for more than 2-3 hours a day because of girlfriend , private life etc. I usually helps ppls with all kind of things , bots , transfer cash (rl tibia) and many other things. Im known as "pro" in otservers for a while ago, im a pro mapper (my friends tell me) and i like realmaps and im bored . Im 15 years old and i live in Sweden. Well i can spell 99,99% in English and this is not going bad i see , but hope u choose me i will be ur personal hand and u can reach me whenever u want ;) Peace out

<333:peace:

I have been a Developer Of an otserver which had 400+ Players online (Rl map). I've Checked ur server out and it looks goodie!
I had a donation found which i got around 400 euros from and that cash made me open an new ot server called Mubless Ot rl map. It didnt go very good and i wasted some cash. Now im tired of making a new server and would be nice to get some more knowledge of all ot servers out there. This was around 1 year ago and it have came many other things out there in the rl map servers. Im a happy and glad guy who lives in Sweden , i usually play rl tibia around 5 hours a day. But since i got deleted there and i got my break now and less things to do in school now i can get online for more , im sorry to say that i cant be online for more than 2-3 hours a day because of girlfriend , private life etc. I usually helps ppls with all kind of things , bots , transfer cash (rl tibia) and many other things. Im known as "pro" in otservers for a while ago, im a pro mapper (my friends tell me) and i like realmaps and im bored . Im 15 years old and i live in Sweden. Well i can spell 99,99% in English and this is not going bad i see , but hope u choose me i will be ur personal hand and u can reach me whenever u want ;) Peace out

<333:peace:

Had 3k Posts here b4 , got banned xD

Name: Julle50 AKA Chaos master

Age18

Languages: : Swedish , German, English,

Why would you fit as a GM
:I've played OT since -00 So i know what im doing :D And i think that it would be alot of fun and intresting. I can be active up to 5 hours/day.

SINCERLY CHAOS MASTER

Hey Fragdonut!

Name:Mateo
Age:12 (I look a bit young but i'm very serious and had my own OT)
Languages:Croatian/Bosian/English
Why would you fit as a GM:I wanna be GM Because I like to help peoples,newbies,watch out for botters bring peace to server and stop insulting. (I know all commands) I can help you map & script on some way! And I can be about 6-7 hours online per day!
Name in game::Haroclos or GM Haroclos

See ya.. good luck with GM'S!
Have fun!
M4t30

Last edited:
Name:Mateo
Age:12 (I look a bit young but i'm very serious and have my own OT)
Languages:Croatian/Bosian/English
Why would you fit as a GM:I wanna be GM Because I like to help peoples,newbies,watch out for botters bring peace to server and stop insulting.

See ya.. good luck with GM'S!
Have fun!
M4t30

If you have your own OT he probably don't want you as a GM.

If you have your own OT he probably don't want you as a GM.

I will maybe quit it coz noone don't wanna script for me so...
If u saw it its "BlackHeaven"... so... 75% i'm gonna quit project...

Name: Dome
Languages: German. English
Why would you fit as a GM: I want Gm because i have lots of experience of it i know what to do is when player fight and more. I Play tibia 4 Year i had a lot of Ot Server!
My Name in game is: Dome

Have Goo luck with your Server and enjoy your Time on it and here in Otland!

Name: Joakim
Languages: Sweden and English
Why would you fit as a GM: Because I'm pretty active, ~3 hours / day. And I've played RLT since 2004, and OT 2006(?)

Name : Ahmed

Email : [email protected]

Where Are You From : Egypt

Language Spoken Apart From English : Well, I speak every day at school.

English Fluency : 8.5/10

Job Applying For : Gamemaster

Proof If Needed : I'm experincced GM and playing tibia since 2004 and ots since 2006

How Long Doing Your Job :
1 year and 5 months

Rated In Your Job : 9.8/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Rlly, no but when I went to my first rl map owner upgraded me to be tutor and then he found me active doing my job aswell, Then he upgraded me gm and like me ;)

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Alot maybe 6h/day.

Why You Want A Job On This Team : Because I like rl maps and I would help this ot because it's nice ot. :p

What You Think You Have To Offer : I give offer to help this ot by my knowledge in tibia ;)

Any Other Information About Yourself :
I'm fair, don't abuse my possition and ofc I don't make items and I don't want to make char for my self to don't abuse.... I will be very serious and will do my job very nice just waiting for your answer :p

Name:
Languages:
Why would you fit as a GM:
I'm sorry but I added a completly informations about my self, hope you will like it :) and if you like it tell me ;)

Regards,
Sorcerers king

Last edited:
This Ot is really good Hope you will some trusty and nice Gamemaster.

take this as a free bump.

Name: Julle50 AKA Chaos master

Age18

Languages: : english , arabic

Why would you fit as a GM :I've played OT since So i know what im doing And i think that it would be alot of fun and intresting. I can be active up to 5 hours/day. any way...there is more ppl play on swelaria speak arabic so u will need any one speak arabic to help u pm me crazy_boy201247 cya

Back